Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.07.2019 09:47
West Brom manager Tony Pulis has predicted a bright future at the Hawthorns under new Chinese owner Guochuan Lai, but only once Antworten

West Brom manager Tony Pulis has predicted a bright future at the Hawthorns under new Chinese owner Guochuan Lai, but only once the club have secured their Premier League safety for another season. Alex Killorn Lightning Jersey . Lai completed his £175m takeover of West Brom in August, with the 42-year-old businessman purchasing former chairman Jeremy Peaces 88 per cent controlling stake in the club.One of Lais first jobs was to tie down Pulis to a new one-year contract, and the Baggies boss insists that stability coupled with the arrival of new players will improve the clubs fortunes. As I said before, I think we do need to bring players in and we do need to change one or two things, but that will be over a period of time, he told Sky Sports.(The owner) is very keen to stress that he does not want to throw money down the drain.The players that we bring in have to be better than what we have got and they have to be of a quality to improve the team. So he understands. West Brom manager Tony Pulis talks about the clubs new owner, his contract extension and what he believes is an exciting future for the Baggies Asked how important his new contract was, Pulis added: Very much so. (Chairman) John Williams has come in, I think two years ago next season, and it was important that the players and everyone at the football club knew that there was going to be some stability.And then Mr Lai can look at it over that period and decide where he wants to go from there. Leicester vs W Brom November 6, 2016, 4:15pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass It is important that we focus on what we have to do and that is get as many points as we can this year and stay in the Premier League. I think you will see there will be change.While Lais takeover and Pulis contract extension have gone fairly smoothly, matters on the pitch have been less so.The Baggies currently lie 16th in Premier League, just three points clear of the relegation zone, with Pulis approach and the Baggies inconsistent start to the season drawing criticism from supporters. Sign in to watch highlights of West Brom 0-4 Manchester City But Pulis was quick to reassure fans the Baggies style would improve with new, young recruits, adding: The more quality you have got, the better you will play.I was interesting talking to (Pep) Guardiola and him telling me what a great manager he was at the beginning.He said that from an early age Lionel Messi he picked Messi and he either scored two goals or created two goals and won the game. Football Score Centre app Sky Sports customers can watch goals and highlights during Swansea v Man Utd at no extra cost. He then said he became a super coach because of my players at Barcelona. And that is what it is all about really, it is getting the best out of what you have got. And really, really trying to squeeze the pips out of those players.That is what I have had to do for a long time. Hopefully next year, we can get a younger group of players.Watch Leicester City v West Brom live on Nissan Super Sunday, 4.15pm, Sky Sports 1 HD Also See: Sky Live: Leicester v West Brom Merse v Merse predictions West Brom video West Brom fixtures Alex Killorn Jersey . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. Braydon Coburn Lightning Jersey .com) - Nino Williams posted 18 points and seven rebounds, as Kansas State edged No. http://www.lightninghockeystore.us/Braydon-Coburn-Jersey/ . Anderson is scheduled to have neck surgery April 8 to repair the injury, which occurred when he collided with the Celtics Gerald Wallace during a game in Boston on Jan. 3. The 6-foot-10 Pelicans forward, who had been averaging 19.OTTAWA - Road cyclist Sebastien Salas has been suspended for two years for an anti-doping rule violation, the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport announced Monday. The violation -- tampering with doping control -- occurred during in-competition testing July 10, 2013. The CCES said Salas, a Vancouver resident, admitted to the violation, waived his right to a hearing and accepted the sanction. "It is unfortunate to learn that an athlete in our sport has been seen to have competed outside the rules of the Canadian Anti-dopingg Program," Cycling Canada president John Tolkamp said in a statement. Mikhail Sergachev Lightning Jersey. . "The fact that the rigorous testing regime of the national body with the collaboration of the CCES identified the problem should serve as a reminder to any that would cheat that they will be caught and sanctioned appropriately. "We will continue to enhance our efforts to educate around doping in our sport so that all athletes are able to compete on a fair and equal basis." The suspension will end Aug. 1, 2015. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz