Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.07.2019 09:47
TORONTO - If the call rests solely with general manager Alex Anthopoulos, John Gibbons will still be manager when the Blue Jays Antworten

TORONTO - If the call rests solely with general manager Alex Anthopoulos, John Gibbons will still be manager when the Blue Jays report to spring training next February. Vans Shoes Outlet USA . "Yes," said Anthopoulos, when asked if it was his unequivocal intention to bring Gibbons back for 2014. The Blue Jays are on pace to lose 90 games for the first time since 2004. The franchise has lost more than 90 games only five times in its 37-year history, the first four coming in the clubs first four seasons. This is Anthopoulos fourth year at the helm. In 2010, his first season, the club went 85-77 despite having traded ace pitcher Roy Halladay. In 2011, Toronto lost 81 games. The number jumped to 89 in 2012. The Blue Jays must go 14-16 to avoid losing 90 games and sending Anthopoulos into a fourth-consecutive offseason with an increase in the loss column. "I think we can all get better, myself included," said Anthopoulos. "When we are where we are in the standings and the results are what they are theres clearly a lot of room for improvement and clearly were going to need some sort of change. Im not prepared to say what those are, I think we need to play out the season. Either way weve looked it, weve talked about it. We can look at so many areas because when you have the results that we have, there are plenty of areas." Start with the starting pitching. Supposed to be the strength of a team remade by blockbuster deals with Miami (Josh Johnson, Mark Buehrle) and the New York Mets (R.A. Dickey,) the Blue Jays have consistently ranked in the bottom two in starters ERA. Prior to Tuesdays game against the Yankees, the Blue Jays ranked second last, better than lowly Minnesota, with a staff ERA of 5.03. The failure to mention the dreadful Astros is not a typo. Houston ranks third-worst at 4.67, more than a third of a run per game better than Torontos rotation. "I do think and I believe that, if you look at this historically, second last in starters ERA, Ive yet to see some teams have success doing that and ultimately we can examine why that is," said Anthopoulos. "Thats not to say we cant improve in other areas, offensively, defensively, but I think thats where it starts." Johnson couldnt stay healthy and when he was he won only two games. Brandon Morrow couldnt stay healthy and when he was he won only two games. Dickey has been better of late but hasnt lived up to the expectations, as out of control as they may have been, created by his Cy Young year in New York. Among the starters only Mark Buehrle, a 10-game winner for a 13th-straight season, has been as advertised. "I dont know how much the manager can influence that part of the game alone," said Anthopoulos. Anthopoulos says he expects to be back. Theres no reason to believe he wont return. If he does, so will Gibbons. "I actually think, the in-game managing, I think he has done a great job," said Anthopoulos. "I think its so easy to pin results on one person. I think its convenient. I could say that for myself, I could say that for certain players, for the manager. I just dont think blame falls on one person. I think when were playing the way we have, I just dont think it falls on one person, its collectively. Theres blame to share, thats probably the best way to put it. I just dont believe its one thing and thats the issue. I think Gibby, in game, has done a great job." Vans Shoes Clearance . Rockhold." Known as an aggressive striker, Belfort (23-10) instead paced himself as the engaged in the early going and showed restraint by not overcommitting against the larger Rockhold (10-2). But when the opportunity presented itself, Belfort delivered an incredible spinning heel kick that landed flush on Rockholds chin and sent him toppling to the floor. Cheap Vans Shoes For Sale . Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. http://www.vansoutletstore.com/ . -- Ben Brust scored 19 points to lead six Wisconsin players in double figures as the No.Stoke and England goalkeeper Jack Butland will join Ben and Kammy on Goals on Sunday this weekend. Butland, who has been ruled out of the rest of the season with injury, will discuss his campaign with club and country and also look back on all of Saturdays Premier League action.The 23-year-old featured among the nominees announced this week for the PFA Young Player of the Year Award, while his Stoke teaam-mates are at home to Tottenham in Monday Night Football - so there will be plenty to discuss with the Potters shot-stopper. Wholesale Vans Shoes Online. Watch Goals on Sunday from 10.30am on Sky Sports 1 HD. Also See: Soccer Saturday Sky Sports experts Super 6 Up to £30 free matched bet ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz