Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

31.07.2019 09:46
BOSTON -- Things were bouncing right for Milan Lucic and the Boston Bruins. [url=http://www.officialindianapoliscoltspro.com/Joh Antworten

BOSTON -- Things were bouncing right for Milan Lucic and the Boston Bruins. Johnny Unitas Womens Jersey . Lucic scored a pair of goals and Patrice Bergeron added another, lifting the surging Bruins to a 3-1 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Saturday. "Its nice to have some puck luck," said Lucic, who said both goals hit a Blue Jackets player and changed direction en route to the net. The rugged Boston winger, who also had a fight in the second period, even thought linemate Jarome Iginla may have scored the second one. "I thought Iggie may have gotten it," he said. "But its nice to get two goals and my first power-play goal of the season." Lucic hadnt scored a goal in his past six games after getting off to a fast start with nine. Boston coach Claude Julien felt the winger just needed to relax and things would start to turn his way. "I thought maybe he was gripping the stick a little tight in certain areas," Julien said. "I just told him to go out and play. I liked his game a lot tonight." David Krejci added two assists for Eastern Conference-leading Boston, which is 10-2-2 in its past 14 games. Bostons Chad Johnson needed only 13 saves for the win in just his fifth start. No. 1 goalie Tuukka Rask was given the night off. Johnson knew it was an easy night. "The first period I didnt face many shots and in the second not many high-quality chances," he said. "Its tough to get into it, but Ive had some good practices lately." The Bruins havent lost at home in regulation in 11 games (9-0-2). Boston has won all three meetings between the teams this season. Ryan Johansen scored a power-play goal for the Blue Jackets, who were outshot 36-14. Backup goaltender Curtis McElhinney stopped 33 shots for Columbus, which lost for the 12th time in 17 games. The Blue Jackets havent won consecutive games since late October. "Its definitely frustrating. I think some night that we have lost the effort wasnt there," winger Matt Calvert said. "But I thought tonight we worked hard, we did a lot of good things. "But, once again, against a good team like this, youve got to find a way to win. Its always a tough building to come into, but we didnt find a way tonight and were going to keep on searching for it." Boston jumped ahead 1-0 when Bergeron scored on a tough-angle shot at 9:02 of the first. He fired one from near the right boards and the puck slipped behind McElhinney as Boston winger Loui Eriksson was cutting in front. The Bruins made it 2-0 on Lucics power-play goal with just over 5 minutes left in the first. Torey Krug fired a shot from the left point and Lucic, positioned in front, tipped it by McElhinney. Lucics second goal of the game made it 3-0 just over 2 minutes into the third. He fired a shot from the high slot and the puck popped into the air after McElhinneys stop and bounced into the net behind him just as Iginla was ready to bat it in. Johansens team-leading 10th goal came on a wrister from the top of right circle with just under 14 minutes left. Coming off a 4-2 win over Edmonton at home on Friday night, the Blue Jackets had trouble generating much offence. The Blue Jackets were outshot 9-2 in the first and it didnt get much better for them in the second. They were held to three shots on goal for nearly half of the period until a power play gave them a brief spark. "Not enough (shots) and not enough quality ones either," forward RJ Umberger said. "Weve got to find a way to generate more." Possibly looking to give his team a lift, Columbus defenceman Dalton Prout took on Boston heavyweight Lucic for a fight midway into the second. Things were chippy, at times, for stretches in the second -- with a couple of scrums after whistles. Columbus went nearly 18 minutes without a shot on goal from the first into the second -- and that was a clear from their own zone on one of Bostons power plays. The Bruins posted a 3-2 victory over the New York Rangers on Friday. NOTES: The Bruins improved to 14-2-1 when scoring the games first goal. ... Columbus LW Nick Foligno was given an unsportsmanlike conduct minor and 10-minute misconduct late in the second after he grabbed Boston D Dennis Seidenberg by the jersey from behind and spun him around during a scrum at centre ice. ... The Bruins are off until Thursday when they play rival Montreal. Columbus hosts Tampa Bay on Tuesday, the first of two straight at home. They also play Minnesota. ... The Blue Jackets fell to 1-11-0 when they trail after two periods. ... Former Bruin Johnny "The Chief" Bucyk watched the game from a luxury box. His No. 9 is retired and hanging in the rafters. ... A big melee broke out in the high-priced seats late in the game. Johnny Unitas Jersey . Detroits powerful offence made that unnecessary. Scherzer allowed two hits and struck out seven, and the Tigers backed their star right-hander with three early homers in an 8-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday night. Devin Funchess Womens Jersey .com) - Troy Brouwer scored the game-winning goal with just 12. http://www.officialindianapoliscoltspro.com/Andrew-luck-colts-jersey/ . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee.ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- It took the Texas Stars a little extra work to win the American Hockey Leagues championship trophy. For the third game in a row, the Stars needed overtime to beat the St. Johns IceCaps en route to the franchises first Calder Cup. Patrick Nemeth scored 14:30 into the extra period of Game 5 Tuesday night to give Texas a 4-3 victory over St. Johns. Nemeth deked inside and out and headed into the slot before firing a wrist shot top shelf past IceCaps goaltender Michael Hutchinson. "Three overtime games and coming from behind in a couple of them, It just shows all the character, and hard work we have in that locker room," said Texas forward Travis Morin. "We never gave up and we never quit. Every time, we found a way. We felt that if we played our game for 60 minutes, no matter what happened, wed have a chance." Morin, who was the overtime hero in Game 4, was crowned the most valuable player for the 2014 Calder Cup playoffs. However, he credited his team with helping him earn the award. "Its an honour," said Morin. "It really goes out to the whole team because I couldnt have done it without them. My linemates, (Brendan) Ranford and (Curtis) McKenzie, they did a hell of a job putting me in good spots and finishing plays. Its really a team effort." After finishing the regular season in first place the path to the Calder Cup wasnt easy for the Stars, who needed a Game 7 to eliminate the Toronto Marlies in the Western Conference final. "Its a lot of overwhelming joy," said Morin. "Ten months of hard work all for one goal. Everybody starts with this goal in mind, but only one team gets to realize it. Right now, were just soaking up the moment." IceCaps captain Jason Jaffray said the loss was a tough pill to swallow, especially with how tight the last three games have been in St. Johns. "Its devastating, obviously," he said. "You come this far, and with how hard the guys battled all year, its incredibly tough. You lose three games in overtime, a coouple unlucky goals, it couldve went either way. Khari Willis Youth Jersey. We couldve been playing for a championship here tonight, it couldve been 3-to-1 (in the series) in the other direction. They got the big goals when need be and give them credit. Their big guys came up when they needed them." Jaffray praised his teammates with battling hard in the series, although they fell short in the end. "I cant say enough about our guys," said Jaffray. "Hutchinson came out of nowhere and gave us a chance to win, making incredible save after incredible save. He deserves better (than to lose). He kept us in every game and won us Game 2. Mike Hedden had two goals and Brett Ritchie also scored for Texas in regulation time. Blair Riley, Jordan Hill and Josh Lunden supplied the offence for St. Johns. Hedden opened the scoring for the Stars when he carried the puck down the right wing and cut to the net, before toe-dragging and burying the puck high blocker side with a wrist shot at the 18:52 of the first period. Ritchie used a defenceman as a screen for his clubs second goal, as he shot it around an IceCaps defenceman, fooling Hutchinson over the shoulder at the 4:59 mark of the second period. The IceCaps scored their first when Hill fired a wrist shot from the point through a screen of several players in front of the net, at the 11:06 mark of the second. A perfect tape-to-tape pass from Zach Redmond at the right point found a flying Lunden at the left post for a one-time wrist shot into an open net at 16:38 of the second. St. Johns took the lead for the first time when Riley intercepted a pass between the defencemen in the slot and capitalized on a breakaway chance, beating Stars goalie Cristopher Nilstrop above his glove 6:33 into the third period. The Stars tied the game when the puck hit off of Hedden in the slot, with several players crashing the net, and flipped up and over Hutchinson with 6:34 left in the third period. Hutchinson made 41 saves for the IceCaps, while Nilstrop turned aside 33 shots for the Stars. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz