Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

02.08.2019 02:32
Happy Tuesday one and all.The long wait on Antworten

the arrival of Patrick Peterson is over and it allows us to move on to other lingering questions during organized team activities and next week Kyler Murray Arizona Cardinals Jerseys ,...The Revenge of the Birds podcastBird Droppings: Patrick Peterson returns to Arizona Cardinals, checking in on the rookies potential preseason changes and moreNew,1comment Bird Droppings: Patrick Peterson returns to Arizona Cardinals, checking in on the rookies potential preseason changes and morePhoto by Christian Petersen/Getty ImagesHappy Tuesday one and all.The long wait on the arrival of Patrick Peterson is over and it allows us to move on to other lingering questions during organized team activities and next week, mandatory minicamp.It makes sense that Peterson shows up this week, the week before the mandatory portion starts and he potentially loses money.Show up a week early and begin to get to know the new defense.Let’s get to all the news coming out of Monday’s camp.Tinted Visor Craze Hits CardinalsPlayers taking the practice field withPatrick Peterson Picks His Time To Return To OTAsPro Bowl cornerback returns to voluntary work with interception, enthusiasmDiscussing The Length Of The Preseason (And 18 Again?)Cover 2 Clips - Haason Reddick's DevelopmentCraig Grialou and Mike Jurecki discuss the development of LB Haason Reddick heading into year three.Peterson - 'Happy To Be Back With My Boys'CB Patrick Peterson talks with the media after returning to OTA's.Kingsbury Talks Peterson's Return, Monday's PracticeHead coach Kliff Kingsbury meets the media on Monday following OTA practice.Cards Weekly - PAT PracticePaul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes from CB Patrick Peterson's first OTA session.Progress reports for all 32 NFL first-round picksHow are the rookies drafted on Day 1 adapting to the pro game? NFL Nation reporters offer first impressions of all 32 first-round picks.Cards' Peterson surprise attendee at workoutCardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson made an appearance at the team's voluntary workout on Monday. He had previously missed the first two weeks of voluntary drills.Patrick Peterson now present for Arizona Cardinals OTAsArizona Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson, who had missed the first two weeks of OTAs, was back on the field with his teammates on Monday.Cardinals QB Brett Hundley 'stoked' to join new offense - Arizona SportsQuarterback Brett Hundley was excited to sign with the Arizona Cardinals and play for offensive-minded head coach Kliff Kingsbury.College Football Hall of Fame ballot includes Carson Palmer, ASU alumniFormer players and coaches from ASU and NAU join former Cardinals QB Carson Palmer on the 2020 College Football Hall of Fame ballot.Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson 'happy to be back' following OTAs absenceAfter a tumultuous offseason, the No. 21 jersey was out front and center as Patrick Peterson made his return to the Cardinals' practice facility.2019 Arizona Cardinals countdown: 97 days until season openerRob Moore and Larry Fitzgerald both had 97 receptions in a season.Kliff Kingsbury ranked second among rookie head coachesHe is ranked only behind Matt LaFleur of the Green Bay Packers.Arizona Cardinals LB Jordan Hicks used to learning new defensesThe longest he has been in a defense dating back to high school is three years. That could change with the Cardinals.After torn ACL Womens Kyler Murray Jerseys , center A.Q. Shipley hopes to play a couple more years"I feel good," he said. "I've gotten a new little lease on a couple of more years hopefully." SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — San Francisco coach Kyle Shanahan took only a cursory look at Josh Rosen in his draft preparation last spring because the 49ers already had franchise quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo in place.Shanahan studied Rosen a lot more closely this week after the rookie made his first career start in the NFL. Now he has to face him when the Arizona Cardinals (0-4) visit the 49ers (1-3). Shanahan came away impressed, even though Rosen threw for only 180 yards and one touchdown in a 20-17 loss to Seattle.“He’s a very good thrower. He made some very good throws in that game,” Shanahan said. “They definitely, I believe, should have won that game. They had two big ones that were dropped, I think two touchdowns. It was impressive. So, as similar to college, we know we’re going against a good player. He definitely helps them.”Arizona needs plenty of help as the NFL’s only winless team. The Cardinals have lost their first four games for the first time since 1986 — two years before they moved from St. Louis to the desert.The Cardinals’ 37 points are their fewest after four games since 1945 and the fewest in league since Jacksonville had 31 in 2013. Arizona has gained only 834 yards with Sam Bradford and Rosen at quarterback, tied for the fewest in the NFL after four games since the expansion Texans had 774 in 2002.The lack of early success hasn’t shaken the confidence Rosen gained in college at UCLA when he played well enough to become the 10th overall pick in this year’s draft.“I’m a very confident person,” he said. “Even if I have no reason to https://www.thecardinalslockerroom.com/authentic-kyler-murray-jersey , I’ll find a way to fool myself into going out there with full confidence that we’re going to win every single game we play. Every time I step on the field, I expect to throw a touchdown or hand off a touchdown or lead the team to the end zone in some way. In my head, if I don’t, it’s a surprise and something’s wrong and we’ve got to fix it so that we do next time.”Here are some other things to watch:HARD HITSNiners QB C.J. Beathard took a beating once again last week in his first start after Garoppolo went down with a season-ending injury. Beathard was sacked once and took nine hits in a loss at the Chargers behind a makeshift offensive line hurt by knee injuries to tackles Joe Staley and Mike McGlinchey. Center Weston Richburg is also nursing a knee injury this week, leaving major questions for the 49ers. Beathard took 19 sacks and 57 hits in five-plus games as a rookie last year.“He played in a number of games last year where the O-Line was pretty beat up. That happened to him a couple days ago, also,” Shanahan said. “I think he’s gotten better knowing where people are, faster with it. That happens the more you play in a system.”FITZ VS 49ERSLarry Fitzgerald has more receiving yards against San Francisco (2,169) than he does against any other opponent. Only Jerry Rice has more yards receiving against a single opponent: 2,731 vs. the Falcons and 2,551 against the Rams. With a touchdown catch, Fitzgerald would have 18 TD receptions against the 49ers and 18 against the Rams Kyler Murray Jerseys White , more than any active player against a single opponent. A touchdown catch also would be Fitzgerald’s 111th, tying him with Tony Gonzalez for seventh on the NFL career list.KITTLE EMERGESNiners second-year TE George Kittle is emerging as a reliable target. He ranks third among all tight ends with 316 yards receiving this season after catching six passes for 125 yards, including an 82-yard TD last week. His 316 yards this year are more than he had in any of his four college seasons at Iowa, where he was teammates with Beathard.STILL KICKINGArizona kicker Phil Dawson will become the 11th player in NFL history to appear in 300 games. But that wasn’t what was on his mind all week as he pondered the missed 45-yard field goal that may have cost the team a victory against Seattle.He tried to diffuse the situation a bit with humor, walking around the locker room.“I went around today and said, ‘You want to be encouraged?'” Dawson said. “They said ‘Yeah’ and I said, ‘You could be me this week.'”It did produce a few smiles.“But obviously I’m suffering each and every moment,” Dawson said.FAMILIAR FACESShanahan is quite familiar with Arizona’s style of defense, having gone against Cardinals coach Steve Wilks when Wilks was an assistant in Carolina for many years. Shanahan faced the Panthers six times over the past four seasons, including in his first game as 49ers coach a year ago.“It’s a very aggressive scheme” Shanahan said “It’s always been one of the tougher ones to go against.”

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz