Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

02.08.2019 03:03
Six-time Pro Bowl safety Eric Weddle has bid Antworten

OWINGS MILLS Stitched Brandon Williams Jersey , Md. (AP) —farewell to Baltimore after apparently being cut by the Ravens.Weddle’s release was reported by NFL Network on Tuesday evening, but not immediately confirmed by the team.However, Weddle posted on Twitter : “What a great 3 yrs we had in BMORE!!! 3 Pro Bowls, #1 DEF Youth Brandon Williams Jersey , 2018 AFC north Champs. Ravens took a chance on me and will forever be grateful. Our family will miss Maryland. Excited to see where I end up next season!!!!”The 34-year-old Weddle started all 16 games in each of his three seasons with Baltimore. He signed with the Ravens as a free agent in 2016 after a nine-year run with the Chargers.A leader in the locker room and on the field, Weddle made 68 tackles last season but did not have an interception.Weddle had one year left on his contract, but Ravens first-year general manager Eric DeCosta is looking for younger players and is eager to create salary cap space. Baker Mayfield took the blame. For everything.The four turnovers — two fumbles and two interceptions? His fault.The three-and-out in overtime? His fault.The nine dropped passes? His fault.The loss, though Stitched Brent Urban Jersey , wasn’t all on the rookie quarterback. He had plenty of help, especially when it came to dropped passes.Browns coach Hue Jackson counted nine, including three by rookie Antonio Callaway. Callaway also contributed to the pick-six Mayfield threw when the receiver slipped and had the ball bounce of his hands and into the waiting arms of Gareon Conley. (All of which is why Callaway is expected to see his playing time reduced this week.)“I have to put it in a better spot,” Mayfield said of the dropped passes Youth Brent Urban Jersey , via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “I think that I can put it more in their chest, more on their eyes and make it easier for them to catch. We just have to be more detailed. I keep saying it, but when you are playing on turf like that, it is a little more slippery. You have to have your shoulders over your toes when you are cutting. You have to do the right things. We talked about it. We just all have to be more detailed when it comes to stuff like that.”

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz