Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

07.08.2019 11:03
DUNEDIN, Fla. [url=http://www.camisetasfcbarcelona.es/camiseta-ousmane-dembele.html]Ca miseta Ousmane Dembele[/url] . -- Jose Rey Antworten

DUNEDIN, Fla. Camiseta Ousmane Dembele . -- Jose Reyes reported to Blue Jays camp two days early, donning a Superman T-shirt, a wide grin and an optimistic attitude on what he expects will be a much improved season. The four-time All-Star shortstop spent much of the morning Tuesday working out and joking with teammates in the clubhouse. "Were very excited about this year, because last year was a tough year for me and for the whole team," Reyes said. "This year, I feel like Im 100 per cent and back to normal. I just cant wait to go to the field and do what I do best, and help this ballclub get where we need to get." The speedy Reyes was limited to just 92 games last season because of a broken ankle. Hurt in April, he says the injury continued to nag him after he returned from the disabled list in June. But with more time to rehab, Reyes says his ankle has gotten "way better." He says he is not worried about what kind of effects the artificial turf at Rogers Centre could have on it. "I feel like this off-season, I was able to move how I wanted to," Reyes said. "Last year, it was kind of tough for me. Running the bases, going from first to second. Stuff like that bothered me a little bit. But this year, its not a concern at all." Reyes said he is eager turn the page on the past two years, which he described as the hardest of his major league career. After spending his first eight seasons with the New York Mets, Reyes opted become a free agent in 2011. He signed a six-year, $106 million contract with the Marlins, believing a revamped roster could help them contend for a World Series title. But after the Marlins stumbled to a 69-93 record, Reyes was shipped to Toronto along with pitchers Josh Johnson and Mark Buehrle as part of an off-season purge by Miami to dump salary. The results didnt get much better for Reyes in a new uniform. Picked by many to be playoff contenders, the Blue Jays were crippled by injuries and poor starting pitching and finished 74-88, last in the AL East. "It is tough, because you come with high expectations in spring training," Reyes said. "But in baseball, you never know whats going to happen. You have to put it in the past. This is a new year." Reyes said he kept in touch with sluggers Jose Bautista and Melky Cabrera during the off-season. And while it wont be easy, they agree if the Blue Jays continue to build chemistry, they can contend in the division and return to the playoffs. "We just need to put it together on the field," Reyes said. "If we put it all together -- pitching, hitting, out there on the field -- why can we not compete? The team is still here. We still have the star players that we need to have. We just need to stay healthy and go from there." NOTES: Manager John Gibbons announced that knuckleballer R.A. Dickey will be the teams opening day starter for the second consecutive season, on March 31 against the Tampa Bay Rays. "Itll be Dickey opening up in (St. Petersburg), where he has pitched very well," Gibbons said. "Hes had some good outings down there and hes our guy." Gibbons said he has not yet determined the rest of the rotation order. ... CF Colby Rasmus and 3B Brett Lawrie also stopped by the clubhouse. ... The Jays signed OF Brett Carroll to a minor league contract. Carroll, 31, is expected to report to Triple-A Buffalo. Camiseta Samuel Umtiti . Playing in his fourth major league game, Polanco broke a tie in the 13th inning with his first homer, helping Pittsburgh to an 8-6 victory over the Miami Marlins after the Pirates had a ninth-inning meltdown. Camiseta Gerard Pique . The struggling New Orleans Pelicans were simply overmatched. Crawford hit seven 3s on his way to 24 points, and the Clippers beat the Pelicans 123-110 on Monday night. "We understand what we do well. If we all do what we do well, well make our team stronger," Crawford said. http://www.camisetasfcbarcelona.es/camiseta-aleix-vidal-barca.html . - The Raiders have released guard Mike Brisiel after two disappointing seasons in Oakland.Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany could be out for up to eight weeks with a calf injury, Belgium boss Marc Wilmots has said. The central defender was substituted early during Manchester Citys 0-0 draw with Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League on Tuesday, and has been left out of Wilmots squad for the friendly against Portugal on March 29.However, despite the Belgium coach revealing he expects Kompany to be out for six to eight weeks, Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini is hopeful that he will have his skipper back before the end of the season. Talking with the doctor, I think that Vincent has an injury in his other leg - not the same calf as last time. We will see the way he improves, but maybe in one month he can be ready so part of the season he can play, said Pellegrini.It is the third time this season that Kompany has suffered a calf problem, with the 29-year old featuring just 12 times in the Premier League in an injury-hit campaign.But, Pellegrini insists that Kompanys should be able to return before the end of the campaign.It is a new injury in the other calf, a little bit higher behind the knee, added the Chilean. It is simillar to [Aleksandar] Kolarov injury a month ago. Camiseta Barça Niño Barata. Kolarov took around three weeks to one month to come back. Pellegrini (left) believes Kompany (right) could return earlier than Belgium boss Marc Wilmots expects Its very important the way he improves in the first two weeks that he starts working - its difficult now to say, but the first thing we think is that he can return in a month.Kompany will miss Sundays Manchester derby, live on Sky Sports, and will almost certainly be ruled out of Premier League clashes with Bournemouth and West Brom in early April, as well as the Champions League quarter-final double-header against Paris Saint-Germain on April 6 and April 12. Also See: City face PSG in CL quarters Sterling wont rule out title Premier League build-up Aguero: Title slipping away ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz