Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.08.2019 08:46
if he wins his seventh Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS - Mike Aviles didnt know his numbers against Ricky Nolasco going into Wednesday nights game. Cheap Yeezy Boost 350 v2 For Sale . But hes glad his manager did. Aviles homered among his three hits and drove in two runs, and rookie T.J. House threw shutout ball into the sixth inning, combining with four relievers to pitch the Cleveland Indians past the Minnesota Twins 5-0 Wednesday night. Indians manager Terry Francona started Aviles at third base and rested regular starter Lonnie Chisenhall, in part because Aviles had a good track record against Nolasco (5-9). Aviles went 2 for 3 off the Twins starter and drove in the Indians third run with a broken-bat single. Hes now 7 for 11 with 4 RBIs in his career against Nolasco. "I didnt even know that. I know Ive hit some balls decently against (Nolasco) but I didnt know the numbers," said Aviles, who homered into the second deck in left field off reliever Sam Deduno in the ninth inning as well. "I dont even know what it is. I guess sometimes you just see some pitchers a little better than others." Nolasco gave up four runs in 6 2-3 innings. He has now given up 17 home runs in 20 starts. No Twins pitcher has allowed more homers or lost more games this season than Nolasco, who signed a four-year, $48 million contract last December to anchor Minnesotas rotation. "They definitely did attack, but thats something thats happened throughout my career because they know Im going to fill up the strike zone for the most part," Nolasco said. "Sometimes they jump on me a little bit but if you make adjustments and make quality pitches youll get guys out." House (2-3) gave up four hits while striking out five and walked three. The Indians extended Minnesotas scoreless streak to 17 innings. TITO TAKES THE PLUNGE Francona conducted his postgame press briefing in a soggy uniform after he and his coaches taped an ice bucket challenge in the dugout after the game. Francona was challenged by Boston manager John Farrell, but he had another Red Sox great on his mind as he was drenched. "The whole time I was doing it, I dont want to get all emotional, but I was thinking of Curt Schilling," Francona said of his former ace pitcher now battling cancer. "I know how near and dear the fight to find a cure for this is to him." DOUBLE THREAT Twins 2B Brian Dozier became the sixth player in team history with a 20/20 season when he stole second base in the first inning. Torii Hunter was the last Twin to accomplish the feat in 2004. Dozier, who also has 20 homers, posted career highs with 18 home runs and 14 stolen bases last year. TRAINERS ROOM Indians: 1B/OF Nick Swisher underwent season-ending arthroscopic surgery on both knees on Wednesday. He had been suffering from chronic pain related to cartilage damage. Swishers recovery is expected to take eight to 10 weeks. Twins: RHP Kohl Stewart, the fourth pick in the 2013 MLB draft, was pulled from his start at Class A Cedar Rapids in the second inning on Tuesday night when his fastball was registering 5-to-7 mph slower than usual. Twins general manager Terry Ryan said he didnt think Stewarts situation was serious, and that he hoped Stewart would make another start before the end of the minor league season. UP NEXT Indians: Corey Kluber (13-6) hasnt lost since June 30 and can tie for the AL lead in victories if he wins his seventh straight decision on Thursday. Kluber has struck out 10 batters five times in his last eight starts. Twins: Phil Hughes (13-8) also can tie for the AL lead in victories with a win Thursday. Hughes has won three straight starts, allowing just one earned run in each outing. Adidas Nmd r1 White For Sale . Defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, the Houston Texans No. 1 pick in the draft, was on the field Tuesday for the first time with former NFL Defensive Player of the Year J. Nmd_Cs2 Primeknit Shoes Womens .5 million. The 25-year-old Varlamov is thriving under first-year coach and Hall of Fame goaltender Patrick Roy, posting a 26-9-5 record with a 2. http://www.cheapadishoesuk.com/ . The 33-year-old defender has spent his entire career at Chelsea, scoring 57 goals in 621 appearances. He regained his regular starting place under Jose Mourinho in the season that ended at the weekend without Chelsea winning a trophy. RICHMOND, Va. -- Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden says DeAngelo Hall is "just a little sore" with a bruised back after an awkward landing during training camp practice. The three-time Pro Bowl cornerback somersaulted and landed on his back while defending Andre Roberts in a one-on-one drill Sunday. Hall was carted off the field. Gruden said Hall was "walking around a little bit better, just a little sore. Buy Adidas Stan Smith Online. " The coach said he doesnt expect Hall to be sidelined for long. Gruden said the decision to put Hall on the cart made the scene more dramatic than need be. Said the coach: "He could have walked off. It would have made it a lot easier on me." ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz