Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.08.2019 08:48
PATTAYA, Thailand -- Fourth-seeded Ekaterina Makarova of Russia won her first tournament in almost four years after she beat Kar Antworten

PATTAYA, Thailand -- Fourth-seeded Ekaterina Makarova of Russia won her first tournament in almost four years after she beat Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic 6-3, 7-6 (7) in the final of the Pattaya Open on Sunday. Andrew Luck Jersey . Makarova needed 1 hour, 36 minutes to defeat the 66th-ranked Pliskova and claim her second career title. She also won in Eastbourne on grass in 2010. The 28th-ranked Makarova says "I had to focus on my return to make the points. Im really happy as its my second title." Bobby Okereke Womens Jersey . He was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 5th. The 34-year-old Laval, Que. native has played six seasons with the Penguins. Devin Funchess Youth Jersey . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria. http://www.coltsofficialstore.us/authentic-khari-willis-colts-jersey/ . The post-season, Pierce said repeatedly, is no time to panic. And the Heat, apparently, are nothing to fear.Thanks to Business Insider and the Real Estalker for lleading us to this post. Custom Indianapolis Colts Jerseys. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz