Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.08.2019 08:49
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Defending champion Stephen Gallacher had seven birdies and an eagle on the back nine Saturday to Antworten

Jiri Sekac was a hot commodity this summer. Filipe Luis Jersey . There were over a dozen NHL and KHL teams interested in signing the 22-year-old free agent from the Czech Republic. His goal was always to play in the NHL, but after having difficulty cracking the line-up in the OHL and USHL, he returned to Europe mainly playing in the KHL. The Canadiens invited Sekac to Montreal last May to show him around and he liked what he saw. "It was just a gut feeling, I wanted to be a part of the Montreal Canadiens" Sekac explained as the reason why he chose Montreal. Tomas Plekanec has taken on a mentorship type of role with Sekac, theyre both from Kladno of the Czech Republic, but only briefly knew each other from playing roller hockey together one summer. The two have gotten to know each other better in the past few months and Sekac has been very grateful for the guidance Plekanec has given him since arriving in Montreal. "Hes been showing me around the city and helping me out in the locker room" Sekac said. So far at training camp Michel Therrien has placed the two Czech players together on a line with Sven Andrighetto. "We want to give him an opportunity to feel comfortable as quick as he can and putting him with Plekanec we think is the best thing for him" the head coach told the media. The Canadiens are hoping that the six-foot-three Sekac can fill the empty right wing spot left behind from Brian Gionta. Plekanec has been impressed with the play of his linemate and feels Sekac could be ready to be a full time NHL player. "Its up to the management and coaches but as a player you can see hes pretty much ready, he knows what he is doing out there" Plekanec told reporters. Danilo Jersey . -- Dee Ford prefers to keep things simple: Play hard and fast, and let others worry about his NFL draft stock. Douglas Costa Brazil Jersey .C., won gold in the womens 200-metre backstroke, and Dominique Bouchard of North Bay, Ont. http://www.soccerbrazilonline.com/Fernandinho-Copa-America-Jersey/ .Hoffenheim forward Anthony Modeste opened the scoring on a counterattack in the 15th minute, shooting though Jaroslav Drobnys legs after Lewis Holtby lost the ball in midfield.With their postseason hopes fading, the Toronto Blue Jays pay a visit to Miller Park on Tuesday night to begin a brief two-game interleague series with the Milwaukee Brewers. Milwaukee, on the other hand, has won four straight to pad its lead in the National League Central Division. On Sunday, the Brewers put the finishing touches on a weekend sweep over the Dodgers in Los Angeles with a 7-2 victory. Jonathan Lucroy gave starter Wily Peralta all the run support he would need with a two-run homer in the first inning and a three-run double in the second. Peralta pitched six shutout innings to earn his major league-leading 15th win of the season. Toronto currently sits 7 1/2 games back of Baltimore in the American League East and four games off the pace for the wild card. The Blue Jays have struggled of late, with 11 losses in 15 games this month. Toronto was idle on Monday -- as was Milwaukee -- after suffering a 7-5 road loss to the Chicago White Sox on Sunday. Blue Jays starter Drew Hutchison had a rough first inning as he surrendered six runs on a grand slam and a two-run blast. Torontos offense put some pressure on with four runs in the middle innings and later had the bases loaded in the ninth, but Sox closer Jake Petricka was able to gett out of the jam. Casemiro Brazil Jersey. Mondays idle date was one of three off-days in a one-week span for the Blue Jays. J.A. Happ gets the start for Toronto in Tuesdays series opener. The left- hander boasts a 2.51 ERA in five starts since the All-Star break but ran into some trouble in Seattle in his last outing, allowing five runs (four earned) in six innings. "The results werent there, so thats obviously frustrating, every game is big, but you cant get too down on this," Happ said. "I felt good, I felt like I was making pitches." Milwaukee is skipping Kyle Lohse (sprained ankle) in the rotation. In his place steps Mike Fiers, who has allowed just one earned run in two August starts (14 innings) since moving from the bullpen into the starting rotation. He tossed six scoreless frames and notched 14 strikeouts against the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field on Thursday. "I feel like Ive been pitching like this all year," Fiers said. "I kind of got my confidence back from last year, probably in winter ball. Coming into Spring Training, I felt good. I just took off from there. Yeah, I got sent to Triple-A, but it didnt kill my confidence sending me down. I just had to wait for my opportunity and do it now." ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz