Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.08.2019 05:41
The body which owns and runs Londons Olympic Stadium has been ordered to publish the terms of its lease with West Ham United. [u Antworten

The body which owns and runs Londons Olympic Stadium has been ordered to publish the terms of its lease with West Ham United. MacKenzie Weegar Panthers Jersey . The Premier League club has been granted a 99-year lease on the stadium starting next season.The London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) and the Hammers had wanted the details of the agreement to remain private, with the former appealing against an earlier decision ordering full financial terms to be published. The LLDC still has one more right of appeal in a bid to overturn the decision of the Information Commissioner.Among the information not yet made public is:How much has the stadium cost West Ham to hire?What are its maintenance costs?What happens if the club is sold by its current owners? West Ham revealed plans for giant screens around the exterior of the Olympic Stadium last month The LLDC will now decide whether to make one final appeal against the decision of the Information Commissioner.An LLDC spokesperson said: We are disappointed by the Tribunals decision. We have already published the vast majority of the contract and only undertook this appeal following very clear legal advice that to release the remaining details could significantly impact the Stadiums ability to act competitively. The ruling will result in significant challenges given the commercial realities of a highly competitive market, which could amount to many millions of pounds being lost over the term of a 99-year deal. We are considering the judgement very carefully before we decide on the next steps to take.However, West Ham insist they are happy for the publication of the lease while reiterating the positive impact the move will have on the local area.A West Ham United spokesman said: We have always been clear that we have nothing to hide and, aside from the private details of our shareholders, we would be happy for the whole contract to be published. West Ham will leave their home at Upton Park at the end of the season Although todays ruling against the LLDC does not affect West Ham United in any way and we were not party to the original application or indeed the appeal, we understand the LLDCs concern that it could impact on their ability to negotiate future contracts.It should be remembered that West Ham United were named anchor concessionaire of the Stadium after a fair, transparent and robust process open to any organisation in the world. We were unanimously chosen as we offered the best deal for the taxpayer and the only option for a true and lasting legacy for Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.Our increase in capacity to 60,000 means we will bring 1.5 million visitors to the park each year, demonstrating the unique and vital role we will play in the Stadiums ongoing success.Put simply, without West Ham United, the former Olympic Stadium would cost the taxpayer millions of pounds a year, with us it will return hundreds of millions of pounds to the public purse over the course of the contract.Both Tottenham Hotspur and Leyton Orient had objected to the use of the stadium by West Ham, while the LLDC has denied that taxpayers money will be used to cover a number of the day-to-day costs required to run the concern. Also See: West Ham video No Sakho row with club or manager Bilic: Carroll for England West Ham fixtures Vincent Trocheck Jersey . -- Los Angeles Angels outfielder Josh Hamilton will be sidelined for at least two weeks because of a strained calf muscle, and pitcher C. Colton Sceviour Panthers Jersey .com) - James Harden had 32 points, including a tying layup late in regulation, and the Houston Rockets scored eight of their 13 points in overtime at the foul line to beat the Memphis Grizzlies 117-111 on Friday night. http://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline.com/vincent-trocheck-hockey-jersey/ . -- The Tampa Bay Lightning are disappointed, though not discouraged. NEWARK, N.J. -- The Calgary Flames are in full rebuilding mode, and their three first-round picks could play a major role in that process. Thats their thinking after taking forwards Sean Monahan, Emile Poirier and Morgan Klimchuk in Sundays NHL draft. General manager Jay Feaster had opportunities to trade picks for immediate help, but it wasnt difficult to resist that. "At the end of the day for us there were guys that they were a year or two years away from unrestricted free agency," Feaster said. "Were committed to the rebuild, and we talked about it as a management group and said its not the right way to go about the rebuild in terms of moving the picks for guys that are going to be UFAs." Monahan, the centre Calgary took sixth overall, is most likely the closest of the three to being NHL-ready. Feaster has already had conversations with Monahan about making the team next season. "I want to play. Thats my goal," Monahan said. "I want to play this year, and I think I can. I want to make an impact and I want to be a reliable player out there, too." The Flames could use reliable players after trading winger Jarome Iginla and defenceman Jay Bouwmeester last season. Hes interested in trading Michael Cammalleri, too, and younger players are expected to fill those holes. Monahan was the captain and leading scorer of the Ottawa 67s of the Ontario Hockey League, who went 16-46. He knows a thing or two about being part of a rebuilding effort like whats going on in Calgary. "Im looking forward to it," he said.. Aaron Ekblad Jersey. . "Its going to be a challenge and Im always up for a challenge. I think Im going to be a part of that team and help that team win, so its going to be a fun time." Feaster mentioned a desire to add more size throughout the organization, and the Flames did so in the six-foot-two Monahan, six-foot-one Poirier, the 22nd pick. Talent, not size, was the focus. "We didnt base anything on any of these three guys on size," director of scouting Tod Button said. "Size was an added bonus. Theyre all good-size kids. They all play the game properly. Theyre not shy, they play in traffic. So thats more important to us than their actual physical stature." Demeanour may have been a factor, too. Monahan and Klimchuk, the 28th pick, have proven to be focused individuals. "Theyre serious about being pro hockey players and for sure that helps," Button said. "We dont look at it as a negative if a kid has a little bit more of a loose side, but for sure Sean and Morgan are serious about where they want to go and what they want to be when they get older." Theres not much about the Flames that will be old next season, unless Feaster is unable to trade Cammalleri and goaltender Miikka Kiprusoff decides to return. Right now the idea seems to be getting younger, and they did so with their first-rounders. "I think 20 minutes after the first round everybody comes away satisfied," Button said. "I dont think youll find anybody that says, I cant believe we took him. Were really excited." ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz