Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

10.08.2019 07:36
Marcel Hischer Antworten

LEXINGTON, Ky. Cheap Yeezy 500 . -- Florida had the same plan when it was trailing and when it pulled ahead. The third-ranked Gators just wanted to maintain their composure. That steady approach turned into a big win at one of college basketballs most hostile venues. Scottie Wilbekin scored 23 points, including five critical free throws down the stretch, and Florida rallied for a tense 69-59 victory over No. 14 Kentucky on Saturday night in a matchup of the Southeastern Conferences top teams. "It was just one of those games where you have to kind of stay the course," Gators coach Billy Donovan said. Casey Prather had 24 points on 8-of-9 shooting as Florida tied a school record with its 17th straight win. Trailing 45-38 with 11:12 remaining, the veteran Gators (23-2, 12-0) turned to their best players down the stretch of their first victory at Rupp Arena since 2007. Wilbekin went 11 of 12 at the line, including two free throws after Kentucky coach John Calipari was whistled for a technical with 8:14 left. "I feel like Im always confident," said Wilbekin, who was 5 of 10 from the field. "When the balls in my hands, I feel like I have to make a play. I try to get to the basket or get the best shot for our team." Patric Young added 10 points, including two three-point plays during a 13-3 spurt that put the Gators ahead for good. Florida shot 60 per cent in the second half and 44 per cent (22 of 50) overall while controlling every major statistic except rebounding. Calipari said he didnt know what he said to draw a technical foul, but suggested Wilbekins free throws "could have" swung the game. "I dont know what he heard me say with my back to him, so you have to ask him," Calipari said. Andrew Harrison scored 20 points for Kentucky (19-6, 9-3), which had won 22 consecutive home games. Prathers three-point play with 38 seconds remaining helped complete Floridas rare road sweep of Kentucky and Tennessee in the same week. Kentucky outrebounded Florida 31-28 but couldnt grab an errant shot at the biggest moments, especially on the offensive end. The Gators took advantage for a 12-8 edge in second-chance points and basically controlled the paint, outscoring the Wildcats 34-22. James Young added 19 points for the Wildcats, who shot 48 per cent but didnt score in the final 1:55. Julius Randle had 13 points and 13 rebounds. Florida will host Kentucky in the rematch on March 8, but the victory puts the Gators in firm control of the conference race. It also strengthened their resume for a possible No. 1 seed in next months NCAA tournament. Floridas experience and poise -- especially before a loud, partisan crowd and a prime-time audience -- proved to be the difference against Kentuckys youth, especially in pressure moments throughout the second half. The Gators improved to 3-2 against ranked teams. "We were just trying to stay in the moment," Patric Young said. "We knew that they were going to throw punches and we were going to do the same thing. There was a lot of time left in the game. Our main focus was to stay with our principles and stay together." The first half certainly lived up to the hype with seven ties, six lead changes. Kentucky held the largest edge at just seven points, which Florida whittled to 31-28 at the break. Randle had 10 points at halftime. The game remained close until Patric Young began the pivotal run with the first of two big three-point plays at the 10:41 mark. Wilbekin helped with floor leadership in which he forced the action and drew fouls or found open teammates. Once ahead, the Gators limited the Wildcats opportunities, particularly in the final minutes when Kentucky was forced to take long shots. Cheap Yeezy Boost 330 . Judging by his performance Saturday night, Cotto has plenty left in the tank. Cotto became the first Puerto Rican fighter to win world championships in four weight divisions, stopping Sergio Martinez in their WBC world middleweight title fight Saturday night. Yeezy Shoes For Sale Cheap .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team. http://www.cheapyeezysneakers.com/nmd-shoes-outlet.html . Appearing on TSN 690 Monday afternoon, Mike Babcock said he had conversations with both P.K. Subban and Carey Price about those on-ice traits during Hockey Canadas summer orientation camp. Mike Babcock: McGill experience, P.LEVI, Finland - Henrik Kristoffersen of Norway won the World Cup mens slalom opener, beating the world champion Marcel Hirscher by 0.12 seconds in foggy conditions on Sunday.The 20-year-old Kristoffersen had a combined time of 1 minute, 50.39 seconds, after the Austrian led after the first run on the Finnish Arctic slope in Levi.Germanys Felix Neureuther — eighth after the first run — finished third, 1.31 seconds behind Kristoffersen. Sebastian-Foss Solevaag of Norway came fourth.Olympic champion Mario Matt of Austria failed to finish after his boot hit the snow, causing him to slide off the course in the first run.Kristoffersen, who was just six-hundredths-of-a-second behind Hirscher after the first run, surged ahead with the days fastest time 54.31 as the northern darkness set in.Im probably never going to do a perfect run, he said. Its always possible to ski faster, and theres always things you can do better.The Norwegian was rewarded with 29,000 euros ($36,000) in prize money and a live reindeer from the local Lapland region, which Levi organizers first presented to winners last year.I think its a really cool prize, Kristoffersen said. I hope to win more of them in the future.Tina Maze of Slovenia, who won the womens race Saturday, named her reindeer Victor, for victory, and Kristoffersen said he would call his Lars, after his father.Marcel Hischer described the Levi race as an unbelievable fight between him and Kristoffersen for the top podium spot, but said he was 0.1 percent disappoiinted that he was beaten. Authentic Yeezy Shoes For Sale. But I need to be more focussed and concentrated tobeing faster, he said.Last month, Hirscher opened the World Cup season strongly in Soelden, Austria, by winning the giant slalom with a margin of 1.58 and, in the process, beat Olympic and world giant slalom champion Ted Ligety by more than three seconds. On Sunday, the American finished 18th after coming 22nd in the first run. Ligety had a combined time of 1:53.72.Levi — the northernmost World Cup venue, about 125 kilometers (80 miles) north of the Arctic Circle — is known as one of the toughest slalom slopes on the circuit. It had a hard, gritty base after days of cold temperatures, softened by the new snow.Ligety said he had never done well in Levi but that the conditions were good.I skied a little bit better in the second run but definitely made big mistakes in the wrong spots which cost a lot of time, he said. Levis a hill with specifics that doesnt apply to a lot of places, but weve been struggling with snow conditions in the US. But once I feel I have a bit more volume under my belt I should have a better chance to figure it out.Hirscher leads the overall World Cup standings with 180 points followed by Germanys Fritz Dopfer with 120. Kristoffersen is third with 100 points.The mens World Cup continues at Lake Louise, Canada, on Nov. 26, but Kristoffersen, who has never been to the United States before, will be travelling to Beaver Creek to compete in giant slalom in early December. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz