Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

10.08.2019 07:36
CLEARWATER, Fla. [url=http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Giovani-Lo-Celso-Copa-Ameri ca-Jersey/]Giovani Lo Celso Jersey[/url Antworten

CLEARWATER, Fla. Giovani Lo Celso Jersey . -- Jose Bautista hit a long home run off Roberto Hernandez three batters into the game, and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 Wednesday in rain-shortened spring training opener for both teams. Bautistas home run landed outside of the ballpark at Bright House Field. The game was called in the middle of the seventh inning. "It felt pretty good, I cant deny that," Bautista said. "More importantly I felt like I was seeing the ball great. I havent been playing for a while so thats a positive." Bautista missed the last six weeks of the season with a hip injury, the second straight year in which he ended the season on the disabled list. He hit 28 home runs in 2013 after reaching 27 the year before. He was 1 for 2 with a walk and two runs scored Wednesday. Ryan Howard and Marlon Byrd each had run-scoring singles off former Phillies left-hander J.A. Happ in the bottom of the first. STARTING TIME Phillies: Hernandez, making his Phillies debut, allowed two runs on four hits in two innings. He is the front runner for the fifth starters job after signing a one-year, $4.5 million contract as a free agent this winter. "When I face him I try to throw changeups and sinkers down," Hernandez said of the home run to Bautista. "But today I got down in the count and had to throw it down the middle. I missed up." Blue Jays: Happ struggled in his only inning against his former team. Although he ended up striking out the side, he gave up four hits and a walk in facing eight batters. Happ finished second in the NL Rookie of the Year voting in 2009, when he went 12-4 with a 2.93 ERA. Happ was 5-7 with a 4.56 ERA in 18 starts with the Blue Jays last season. TRAINERS ROOM Philadelphia left-hander Cole Hamels threw off the mound for the first time this spring. The 30-year-old Hamels entered camp behind the rest of the pitchers after experiencing biceps soreness in November. Hamels will throw another side session on Saturday and isnt likely to pitch in a Grapefruit League game for another two weeks. HOWARDS END Howard got off to a fast start, singling in a run in the bottom of first. The Phillies first baseman played only 80 games last year because of knee problems. Manager Ryne Sandberg is impressed with Howards progress. "I really like Howards aggressiveness early in the count with men on base," Sandberg said. KNUCKLED Cliff Lee will make his first start of the spring on Thursday, when the Phillies take on the Blue Jays for the second straight day, this time in Dunedin. But several Phillies regulars will not be in the lineup, including Howard, Jimmy Rollins and Chase Utley. Toronto is starting knuckleball pitcher R.A. Dickey. But Sandberg says hes not sitting his regulars because of Dickeys unusual pitch. "I dont think that comes into play that much," Sandberg said. "If they keep it simple, it comes down to see the ball and hit it." Nahuel Guzman Jersey . The visitors missed a host of good chances to win the game, and were left to rue substitute Ivo Ilicevics strike against the crossbar in the 86th minute, when he only had the goalkeeper to beat. Cristian Pavon Argentina Jersey . They say things like "stress is when you dont know what youre doing" and "I wasnt hired to motivate players, I was hired to coach motivated players." They ring as true now as they did when Mularkey heard them the first time playing tight end for the Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame coach 25 years ago. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Paulo-Dybala-Copa-America-Jersey/ . The United States clinched the final berth into the Ford Worlds, March 28-April 6 at Scotiabank Centre in Halifax, on Saturday in Blaine, Minn.MONACO, Monaco - World rally champion Sebastien Ogier of France holds a commanding lead after day two of the season-opening Monte Carlo rally, while nine-time champion Sebastien Loebs hopes of upstaging his countryman ended when his Citroen hit a rock on Fridays last stage.Ogier leads Finlands Jari-Matti Latvala by 1 minute, 45.4 seconds and is 2:34.8 clear of Norways Andreas Mikkelsen, boosting Volkswagens hopes of a podium 1-2-3.Having relinquished the overall lead after the seventh stage, Loebs chances fell apart when his Citroen hit a rock and sustained heavy damage to the left rear tire. The 40-year-old Loeb, who has won Monte Carlo seven times, finished the day six minutes behind Ogier in 10th place.It happened when I hit a rock in an icy place. Not too hard, but it broke. I dont know exactly what, but something is wrong, Loeb said. I had to try really hard because I knew with the road conditions it was impossible in this (road) position, so I tried really hard with a different tire choice and made a mistake. Will it get back to service? I will try.The rally continues with four special stages on Saturday and three on Sunday.The 31-year-olld Ogier and Loeb had won a stage each on Thursday night, with Loeb — who is making a guest appearance — leading Ogier by 13 seconds overall. Cristian Pavon Jersey. .The day started brightly for the 40-year-old Loeb, as he won the first special — a 16-kilometre (10-mile) dash from La Salle en Beaumount to Corps — ahead of Ogier to extend his lead to nearly 30 seconds.Ogier trimmed back some time after finishing second to Polands Robert Kubica on a longer 26-kilometre (16-mile) trek from Aspires Les Corps to Chauffayer, with Loeb back in fourth spot.Kubica won the next, just ahead of Ogier, while Loeb lost significant time to lead by just three seconds. But he bounced back to win the days fourth stage ahead of Latvala to push 6.6 seconds clear of Ogier, who was third.Things then started to go wrong for Loeb as he drifted eight seconds behind Ogier overall after placing fourth in stage 7, with the impressive Kubica again finishing in front of Ogier.Loeb ended his full-time rally career in 2012.In announcing his return last year, he said he does not plan to take part in the whole series, instead focusing on the World Touring Car Championship. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz