Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

13.08.2019 04:38
The Chiefs haven’t made anything official in rega Antworten

rd to Dee Ford‘s contract for 2019 Eric Fisher Jersey , but there’s been no sign they are willing to let the pass rusher leave in free agency.Defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo’s meeting with reporters on Wednesday did nothing to change that.Spagnuolo said he isn’t getting “hung up on scheme” when asked if he’d be sticking with the 4-3 base defense he’s used with other teams. Instead, the coach talked about tailoring the defense to the players and he talked about Ford as if Ford is going to be one of those players despite his lack of a contract for next year.“I’ll be perfectly honest, I really haven’t figured that out yet,” Spagnuolo said, via the . “I think myself, linebacker coaches Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , D-line coaches, would still like to figure that out. I don’t think we’re ready to put a tag on it yet.”Spagnuolo’s choice of words was an apt one. Ford, who has lined up at outside linebacker for the Chiefs, is a strong candidate to get a franchise tag in the next two weeks and that would lead to more time for the staff to figure out just how Ford will be deployed in 2019. The undrafted free agent had previously been signed to the Redskins, but was released a week ago" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteArrowhead PrideArrowhead Pride | Kansas City Chiefs Schedule, News Demetrius Harris Jersey , Roster and StatsLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSeriesLatest NewsFanpostsFanshotsCommunityAboutStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSeries Stagner ThingsLottery Tickets ’19Summer of SpagsDixon’s MailbagLatest News Fanposts Most recentMost activeFanshots Community Community GuidelinesContactAbout StubHub ✕Filed under:Kansas City Chiefs NewsChiefs sign Tennessee State offensive tackle Chidi OkekeNew,15commentsThe undrafted free agent had previously been signed to the Redskins, but was released a week agoCDTShareTweetShareShareChiefs sign Tennessee State offensive tackle Chidi OkekeAccording to a report from NFL reporter Dov Kleiman, the Kansas City Chiefs signed former Washington Redskins offensive tackle Chidi Okeke on Wednesday.With the releases of veteran tight end John Phillips and undrafted free agent quarterback T.J. Linta earlier this week, the Chiefs roster had dwindled to 88 players, so we have been expecting corresponding roster additions.The 6-foot-5 Cameron Erving Jersey , 317-pound Okeke is a native of Anambra, Nigeria who played as a redshirt freshman at Louisiana State University in 2016 before transferring to Tennessee State University, where he started 10 games at left tackle the following season.He was named first-team All-Ohio Valley Conference in 2018.Upon his signing to the Redskins on April 27, TSU coach Rod Reed told the Tennessean that Okeke ran a 5.1 40-yard dash and had a 29-inch vertical leap at his TSU pro day.The Redskins released Okeke on May 23.Lance Zierlein’s NFL.com draft profile had this to say about Okeke:And we have some highlights from his senior season at TSU:We expect one more roster addition in the coming days.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz