Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.08.2019 09:30
According to EA Sports blog, EA Sports reached out to Bruce Lee Enterprises who sent them a ton of behind-the-scenes shots of Le Antworten

According to EA Sports blog, EA Sports reached out to Bruce Lee Enterprises who sent them a ton of behind-the-scenes shots of Lee as well as a three-dimensional reference. Josh Rosen Dolphins Jersey . He are a couple of screenshots froms the game (courtesy of EA Sports):In the 1973 film Game of Death, Lee took on Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Larry Csonka Womens Jersey . Nick Young scored 17 points for Los Angeles, which lost five of its last seven before trouncing the Pelicans, who beat them handily last week in New Orleans. Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry scored 15 points apiece for the Lakers, who led by 20 points in the first half before coasting to their 12th win in their last 13 regular-season meetings with New Orleans. Larry Csonka Jersey . -- Ricky Romeros comeback bid hit another road bump Tuesday in an ugly 18-4 Jays loss to a Detroit Tigers split squad. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Bob-Griese-Jersey/ . Head coach Randy Carlyle confirmed the news after the Leafs morning skate on Monday. Kozun was hurt during Friday nights home game against the Red Wings and did not make the return trip to Detroit for Saturdays game.BALTIMORE - Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson will have an MRI on his right foot after he was forced out of Sundays game against the Baltimore Ravens. Peterson, the NFLs leading rusher, left in the second quarter after being tackled on an icy field. "I really dont know too much about it. Ill find out more (Monday) after I get my MRI done, but yeah, mid-foot sprain," said Peterson, who was limping but without crutches after Minnesotas 29-26 loss. "We did X-rays, and it came back pretty clear," he said. At the time of the injury, Peterson recalled thinking, "I hope I didnt break anything; thats what it felt like." Peterson caught a short pass from Matt Cassel and headed to the right sideline. He was tackled by Arthur Brown near the Minnesota bench and immediately threw away the ball as he headed down toward the slick turf. "II havent seen the replay, but my foot was extended and kind of got rolled up, kind of like a horse-collar tackle type," Peterson said. Bob Griese Womens Jersey. . "I just felt it pop a couple times and the pain was excruciating. I came in and tried to tape it up again after getting the X-ray done. I just couldnt do it with the push off." Peterson, the 2012 NFL MVP, began the day as the NFL rushing leader with 1,208 yards. He expects to add to that total in the weeks ahead. Asked if this could be a season-ending injury, he said, "Not at all. You should have seen me in here trying to get back out there. I kept my pads on, too, until the third quarter, until I finally was just like, Im not ready to go." Peterson missed four games in the 2011 season with a torn knee ligament. "Not my knee at all. It was all my ankle and foot area," he said of this injury. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz