Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.08.2019 09:30
(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/]Green Bay Packers Jerseys[/url] .com) - Just when the sun brightens Antworten

(SportsNetwork. Green Bay Packers Jerseys .com) - Just when the sun brightens a bit for the Vancouver Canucks, it is followed up with a torrential downpour. The Canucks will be without their leading goal scorer for the rest of their road trip, one that resumes on Friday night against the Washington Capitals. Wednesday should have been a night that left the Canucks feeling good about themselves. They snapped a seven-game road losing streak with a 3-2 shootout win over the Winnipeg Jets in the opener of a four-game swing and saw forward Alexandre Burrows net his first two goals of the season. Of course, the good came with the bad as Ryan Kesler left in the game following a knee-on-knee collision and went back to Vancouver for further tests. It is not known how long he will be out, but head coach John Tortorella did admit that Kesler will not play for the rest of this trip, one that includes games versus the Florida Panthers and Tampa Bay Lightning. Kesler was mentioned in a number of trade rumors before last weeks deadline, but the Canucks did not pull the trigger on a deal to move the forward, who has 22 goals on the season. Keslers 40 points are tied with Daniel Sedin, currently out with a strained left hamstring, and one back of Henrik Sedin for the team lead. Minus the forward, Eddie Lack made 32 saves through overtime before stopping all three skaters he faced in the shootout. Vancouver then earned the extra point on Chris Higgins third-round tally. "We lose (Kesler) before the third and we get down, so yeah, I thought we played hard right on through. And thats two out of the last three games that we have played well in the third period, so good for them," Tortorella said. "Theyve hung in there, theyve hung together. Losing a big guy like (Kesler), I thought they stuck together as a group. It was really nice to see." So was the production from Burrows, who scored his first goals since April 15 of last year. That gave him a gap of 40 games between goals in the regular season. "It was one of those nights it seemed the puck was finding me around the net," said Burrows, who hadnt scored a goal in his first 35 games of the season. "I had a lot of chances. Honestly, I think I had four real good looks." Vancouver picked up its first road win since Jan. 21 in Edmonton and sits four points back of a playoff spot in the Western Conference. Lack, meanwhile, rebounded after giving up six third-period goals in a 7-4 setback to the visiting New York Islanders on Monday and is likely to face Washington tonight for the first time. The Capitals are looking to put their own struggles behind them as they were just swept in a home-and-home set by the Pittsburgh Penguins. That gave the club five losses in its past six games and Washington sits three points out of the second wild card spot in the Eastern Conference. After losing a 3-2 decision at home on Monday, the Capitals were blanked 2-0 in Pittsburgh the following night. Jaroslav Halak made 32 saves, but the Penguins Marc-Andre Fleury stopped all 32 shots he faced. "We were on our heels the whole first period, no question," said Capitals coach Adam Oates. "We turned it over too many times -- probably a little hangover from (Monday) night." Evgeny Kuznetsov failed to record a point in the two games, the first of his NHL career after signing an entry-level deal on Saturday. He was the 26th overall pick of the 2010 draft and the Russian-born forward had been playing in the Kontinental Hockey League. It has also been a rough few games for Caps forward Alex Ovechkin, who leads the NHL with 44 goals but does not have a point in his past four games. He is a minus-4 over that span. Halak, acquired from the Buffalo Sabres before the trade deadline, started both games versus the Penguins and is 4-3-1 lifetime with a 2.12 goals against average versus the Canucks. Fellow Washington netminder Braden Holtby has never faced them. The Capitals have lost four straight and nine of their last 10 meetings with the Canucks, including a 3-2 setback in Vancouver on Oct. 26. The Canucks have won four of their last five trips to Washington and are eligible to have forward Zack Kassian back in the lineup tonight. He finished serving a three-game suspension for a hit-from-behind versus Dallas last Thursday. Jaire Alexander Womens Jersey . -- Canadian mens rugby coach Kieran Crowley has made four changes to his starting roster for Saturdays Pacific Nations Cup clash against the United States. Ray Nitschke Packers Jersey . Amid a rain of confetti, Shabazz Napier basked in the celebration on the court after being named the Most Outstanding Player of the Final Four following the 60-54 win over Kentucky. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Reggie-White-Packers-Jersey/ . The photograph shows Parker and a French comedian making a gesture known in France as a "quenelle," which critics describe as inverted Nazi salute. Parker said in a statement released through the Spurs that the photograph was taken three years ago. Parker, who was born in Belgium but raised in France, said he didnt know at the time that "it could be in any way offensive or harmful.After an astonishing 2013 season that saw 18 different QBs make starts this season, 19 if you count Buck Pierce twice (Winnipeg and BC), theres still plenty of uncertainty at that position heading into the playoffs. Lets start out west and work our way across the country, from left to right with the teams in the Semi-Finals... The BC Lions embark on what they hope is a three-game road trip with a quarterbacking situation that has been patch worked together as best it could be since Travis Lulay went down with a partially dislocated right shoulder on September 15. Yes, thats his throwing shoulder! Thomas DeMarco, the strong armed second-year quarterback from Old Dominion did himself proud when he went 3-3 in replace of Lulay. He gained valuable experience this season and a highlight was finding success at Mosaic Stadium in his first career start, leading his team to a game-winning drive with under a minute to go. His poise, arm strength and positive experience on that day could prove to be extremely important if the Lions can play their way back to Saskatechewan on November 24. Making the stable of quarterbacks for the Lions even more stable is the unstable and electrifying Buck Pierce... Since coming to the Lions in a mid-season September trade, Pierce has been biding his time and digesting the Lions playbook. Taking the reins in relief of DeMarco versus Edmonton two weeks ago, Buck quickly reminded all CFL fans what makes him so special: his unabated approach to doing whatever it takes to win football games. A spectacular block, 50 yards down field, springing his running back Stefan Logan into the end zone and three TD strikes later, Pierce astonished us all with his brilliant and courageous play! His play that day and the last week of the regular season against the Stampeders vaulted him into the No. 1 slot moving into post season play. I say this in spite of Lulays triumphant return last week where we saw the Lions franchise player complete 3 of 4 passes for 54 yards and rush for a touchdown on a perfectly executed read-option play. I had a chance to speak to all three of these quarterbacks at length while covering that ball game and its extremely enlightening just how different each one of these capable quarterbacks stories really are heading into the playoffs. DeMarco is hoping hes done enough to stick as a viable option for the Lions in the future. In my opinion, he has and then some. Given the chance during the playoffs, he must make better decisions in taking care of the football and be more apt to make thinggs happen with his legs. Darnell Savage Jr. Youth Jersey. If he does that, the quarterback nicknamed "Little Dunigan" will be just fine. Plain and simple, Buck is grateful for this excellent opportunity. From where he started this year in Winnipeg, down about 15 pounds (so he could move quicker) to where he is now, back up to fighting weight (approximately 210) and with the green light from head coach Mike Benevides to cut it loose and go play, its remarkable. I believe they should ride Pierce as deep into the playoffs as he can go. He has the arm strength, foot speed and that special "it" factor that is infectious when he is rolling. As coach John Jenkins used to say to me all the time, “I got a pocket full of quarters Hoss, put another one in ride and lets roll.” The Lions should ride Pierce until that pocket is empty.He gives this team a veteran presence and certainly has the skill set, by land or by air to inflict serious damage on Saskatchewans defence. With the added run game emphasis and change in philosophy four weeks ago to revamp that dormant run game, Pierces speed and ability to run presents far more problems for Saskatchewan. Andrew Harris, Logan and Pierce form a potentially deadly trio to account for. As for Lulay, after what I witnessed the other night in BC Place, I believe hes not ready. Its one thing to make some throws during practice with no setbacks, and its one thing to complete three passes and score a touchdown in a real game without a hand being laid on you, but its a totally different ball game when asked to make all the throws on the field and take real football shots from an angry Rider Nation defence looking to punish an already wonky throwing shoulder any chance they get. I can tell you his arm isnt anywhere near 100% and being the future of the Lions, Id be surprised if he started, but could see him coming in off the bench at some point. Understand that this goes against the philosophy I believe in, which I learned from the legendary quarterback and head coach Jackie Parker: if you are not healthy enough to dress and start then you arent healthy enough to play. But all bets are off during the playoffs! I believe Jackie would agree... The Lions are just looking to advance one week at a time. Finding a way, with all three of these very different quarterbacks and there unique individual plights to bring home the Grey Cup while celebrating their 60th year as a franchise. Question is will they risk the franchise player for the sake of the franchise? Ready Break!!! ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz