Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.08.2019 09:30
HONOLULU, Hawaii - Angela Stanford shot an 8-under 64 on a wind-swept course to take a one-stroke lead after the second round of Antworten

HONOLULU, Hawaii - Angela Stanford shot an 8-under 64 on a wind-swept course to take a one-stroke lead after the second round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship on Thursday. Morgan Brian Jersey . Stanford took the lead early with five birdies in a row on the front nine and finished the day with eight birdies. The best round of the tournament so far left the five-time LPGA Tour winner at 8-under 136. Hawaii favourite Michelle Wie was one stroke back after a 67 that included five birdies. Christie Kerr, a 16-time tour winner, shot a 66 and was tied for third with three others at 138. Among them was top-ranked Inbee Park, who shot a 68. Anna Nordqvist and Ai Miyazato both missed the cut. Blank Jersey .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Rose Lavelle Jersey . His right arm rested in a sling and was encased in a cast from above the elbow to his hand. "Im excited," Fernandez said with a grin. http://www.officialsocceruswntshop.com/ . The two teams will play through the completion of the game starting at 5pm ct on Wednesday. The regularly scheduled Wednesday night matchup will follow that and will now be seven innings.Nico Rosberg has continued to plead his innocence despite being found guilty by Austrian GP race stewards of causing his crash with Lewis Hamilton. After the Spielberg stewards ruled that the Mercedes driver had failed to leave his team-mate racing room, Rosberg was given a retrospective 10-second penalty - a punishment which did not affect the race result or reduce the Germans 11-point lead of the championship.But an unhappy Rosberg said in a Facebook video: They gave me the blame, which sucks. I respect that, but I am of a different opinion. But that doesnt help. A despondent Nico Rosberg said he feels absolutely gutted to have collided with teammate Lewis Hamilton and lost a potential race win Rosberg was leading the race when the incident occurred on the second corner of the final lap as he strived to fend off his Mercedes team-mate.I defended the inside and felt in a strong position, I was convinced that I would make it stick. I went deep because that was the best way at the time to try and defend my corner, to keep him on the outside, he said.Of course I need to leave him room on the track, which I was doing, and then Lewis completely caught me by surprise and turned in.He said in an interview that I was in his blind spot so he couldnt see where I was, so maybe that might be the reason, but it just completely caught me by surprise that he turned in before we got near to the edge of the track even though I was there.So then I couldnt react and then we collided. Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg collide on the last lap of the Austrian GP giving Hamilton the lead and Rosberg a broken wing Speaking immediately after the race, Rosberg had argued that Hamilton had been to blame for the collision.I am absolutely gutted, its unbelievable, he told Sky Sports F1. I was sure to win the race and lost it on the last lap, thats pretty intense.I had the inside position, a strong position, and went a bit deep into the corner, but thats fine because I dictate, but l was very surprised thhat Lewis turned in and that caused a collision. Kelley OHara USA Jersey. Lewis wins epic Austrian GP Lewis Hamilton clashed with Nico Rosberg on the last lap on the way to victory in Spielberg. We were battling. I was struggling a little bit with my brakes because they got a bit hot in the end and my tyres were degrading so that gave Lewis a chance.Nevertheless, I was confident I could defend accordingly and bring it home. Mercedes boss Toto Wolff has branded the final-lap incident between Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton brainless In a furious assessment of the incident, which occurred just three races after Rosberg and Hamilton crashed out of the Spanish GP after clashing on the second corner, Mercedes boss Toto Wolff described the sight of his two cars colliding as brainless.Cars colliding seems a deja-vu. Its absolutely not what we want, a livid Wolff told Sky Sports F1.We are looking like a bunch of idiots and its disrespectful to 1,500 people who work their nuts off to prepare the cars and this is why it needs to end.Anthony Davidson analyses last-lap crashIt seems that talking doesnt bring us any further so we need to think about all possible solutions and go as far as implementing the not very popular team orders.This is on the table now. This is what we are going to discuss, because maybe its the only way we can manage the situation.I hate team orders, we owe it to the fans to let them race but if every race ends up in a collision between team-mates, its not what we want. Anthony Davidson analyses the crash between Mercedes pair Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton on the final lap of the Austrian GP Also See: Hamilton wins epic Austrian GP WATCH: Hamilton and Rosberg collide ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz