Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteNiners Nati"> HTML » We had a few players unable to go the full tim
 Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

15.08.2019 08:53
We had a few players unable to go the full tim Antworten

e of OTAs and minicamp Adrian Colbert Jersey , which one is the most concerning?" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteNiners Nationa San Francisco 49ers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibrary49ersOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsFiled under:San Francisco 49ers News49ers RosterWhich 49ers minicamp absence/truncated appearance concerns you the most? New,67commentsWe had a few players unable to go the full time of OTAs and minicamp, which one is the most concerning? PDTShareTweetShareShareWhich 49ers minicamp absence/truncated appearance concerns you the most? Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty ImagesWell, in some way shape or form, we have football to talk about. We’re a long way off from the season getting started, but we can always overreact in June. And nothing can be more overactive than the injuries, hold outs, and absences from San Francisco 49ers minicamp. We had a few of them. The most evident and clear apparent out is Robbie Gould. Gould has not yet signed his franchise tender, and we’ll see what training camp holds. He could either sit the season out or play one more season with the 49ers and get paid. Then there are some rookies with injuries. Deebo Samuel tweaked his groin and missed a few reps Tevin Coleman Jersey White , and Nick Bosa has been out to that hamstring strain. Other players missed the full allotment of minicamp. The question is, which one is the most concerning. ESPN’s Dan Graziano had a list of the more significant absences across the league and Gould is listed there. It’s yet to be decided just how significant Gould’s holdout from minicamp is. If he holds out of training camp and through a few games, then there’s an issue. Right now? The more significant absence is Deebo Samuel. Sure, we can all point the finger at Nick Bosa with that injury history and say this hamstring tear is more of the same, but the 49ers offense is far, far more challenging to learn than the defense. Taking it one step further, Kyle Shanahan’s offense is one of the most difficult in the league to learn. While there’s not much playbook to learn in minicamp, getting the fundamentals and mindset is important and not getting those live reps on the field could slow Samuel’s progression in learning the offense. Right now the team is slowing things down so the rookies can learn. It’s only going to get faster, and harder as things go on. What do you think is the most concerning player absent or with a truncated minicamp? Nick Bosa has praised President Trump and called Colin Kaepernick a “clown” in tweets he later deleted. He has admitted the possibility of landing in San Francisco prompted him to curtail his social media activity Bradley Pinion Jersey White , and on Wednesday, Bosa sounded as if he’s done with sharing his conservative opinions.“I’m just getting ready for the draft,” Bosa said, via Matt Maiocco of NBCSportsBayArea.com. “I’m not really worried about Twitter any more. I think the people who know me, know who I am. And I’m going to keep my opinions to myself from now on.”Bosa could end up in San Francisco, one of the most liberal cities in the country, if the Cardinals select Kyler Murray as many (most?) expect. The former Ohio State pass rusher seems just fine going to San Francisco if that’s how it works out.His brother, Joey, plays in Los Angeles for the Chargers.Nick Bosa took a pre-draft visit to Santa Clara and hit it off with the coaches and front office.“Just all really Patrick Willis Jersey White , really good dudes,” Bosa said. “We had dinner and sat around and talked, man to man. I just love them, the culture. It seems like the kind of culture I’d like to be in. It was just a really good visit.“It just seems like a family. Every coach that I talked to when they were away from coach [Kyle] Shanahan just talked up how player-friendly he is and how he’s just a regular guy, but when it’s time to go to work, he goes to work. Playing for somebody like that would be really cool.”

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz