Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

19.08.2019 08:10
Your daily dose of Los Angeles Charger Antworten

s news & notes from around the web."OC Ken Whisenhunt Opens Up as Offseason Program Gets Underway - Ricky HenneThe big thing is getting our guys back in the building. When it ends the way it does Kellen Winslow Color Rush Jersey , especially in the playoffs in the second round, it’s hard. Everyone says their goodbyes, and then that’s it. So there is always that feeling of needing to get past that. So when they come back, you see the excitement on their faces. You know it’s time to get back to football.Why GM Tom Telesco is “Grateful” to Have Philip Rivers - Ricky Henne“(Philip) is playing at a really high level right now, my expectation is he’s going to be here a while,” Telesco said. “I haven’t seen anything different. I’m grateful for each year.I really am. I’m grateful for every year that he’s playing. But, that doesn’t mean we can’t be looking long-term to see what the solution is down the road. But I’m grateful for every year. (If it wasn’t) a career year last year, it was certainly close. I’m very happy with him.”What We Learned About the Bolts’ Draft Prep from GM Tom Telesco - Chargers.com“(Philip) is playing at a really high level right now, my expectation is he’s going to be here a while Philip Rivers Color Rush Jersey ,” Telesco said. “I haven’t seen anything different. I’m grateful for each year. I really am. I’m grateful for every year that he’s playing. But, that doesn’t mean we can’t be looking long-term to see what the solution is down the road. But I’m grateful for every year. (If it wasn’t) a career year last year, it was certainly close. I’m very happy with him.”Cris Collinsworth's 2019 mock draft: Kyler Murray goes No. 1 - Cris CollinsworthBaker is a solid if not fast cornerback. A First-Team All-American and Jim Thorpe Award winner that doesn’t always flash but he hasn’t allowed a touchdown in two years. He is lanky and not so physical, but he can cover out of bump formations, and you can never have enough coverage guys in Kansas City’s division.ESPN reveals early win probability for each Chargers game - Gavino BorquezIdeally, L.A. should win over 10 games based on the schedule at the moment. Again, teams will likely have revamped rosters by the end of the week when the draft is over, but it’s never too early to look towards the future.Tom Telesco's draft patterns over six years with the Chargers - Tyler SchoonIf one is of the mindset that since he will never take the same position in the first round again, then it leaves interior defensive line Melvin Gordon Color Rush Jersey , offensive guard, linebacker, and free safety as the four remaining major needs, and that offensive tackle, wide receiver, and corner can be ruled out as potential candidates.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade Today marks the official start of the Senior Bowl practice week and I, along with a herd of NFL scouts and fellow media members, all marched into a dimly lit auditorium to watch as each participating player walked across the main stage in their britches to get their height and weight measured prior to the week’s first practice.It’s an easy, although shallow Austin Ekeler Color Rush Jersey , way for scouts to get a quick idea of what physical attributes these players could possibly bring to their teams in the near future.In my short preview I posted prior to my trek west from Georgia to Alabama, I highlighted three players at three positions of need for the Chargers and what they could bring to the 2019 version of the Bolts. All three of those guys, Wisconsin offensive tackle Michael Deiter, North Caroline State linebacker Germaine Pratt, and Arizona State defensive tackle Renell Wren, all measured out well and will continue to have my attention through the rest of the week.Here are their measurements from this morning:OG Michael Deiter - Wisconsin6-foot-5304 lbs.Hand: 11 1/8 in. (HUGE)Arm: 32 4/8 in.Wingspan: 78 1鈦? in.Deiter’s versatility should have the Chargers’ brass drooling as he has at least a dozen starts at center, guard, and tackle. As one of the highest-graded offensive linemen over the last two years, Deiter still isn’t gaining a ton of publicity compared to some of the other OL prospects. However Joey Bosa Color Rush Jersey , guys with experience (54 games started) and rock-solid fundamentals tend to excel in the NFL sooner than those with flashy athletic ability.LB Germaine Pratt - North Caronlina State6-foot-2 5/8 (Not 5-foot-11!!!)240 lbs.9 in.31 5/8 in.74 7/8 in.Excellent size for the position as a former safety. Pratt has a knack for sifting through traffic and looks to be another excellent defensive prospect from that Wolfpack defense.DT Renell Wren - Arizona State6-foot-4 4/8315 lbs. (Many thought he was under 300)9 7/8 in.33 6/8 in.81 in.Listed as a “freak” among college football players. Many thought Wren was a tad light as he supposedly played his final season somewhere in the 290’s. The fact that he weighed-in at 315 pounds is huge for him, especially if he continues to show that incredible first step off the line of scrimmage.On top of those three, here is a list of other notable players at the same positions of need:OT Chuma Edoga - USC6-foot-3 6/8303 lbs. (Listed at 295 during his final season)9 2/8 in.34 7/8 in.81 1/8 in.Athletic tackle who still needs some reinforcement in the finer details of the tackle position. Moves well in space. Unusually narrow shoulders for the position.OT Kaleb McGary - Washington6-foot-6 7/8321 lbs.10 2/8 in.33 5/8 in.79 in.Not the most fundamentally sound prospect but finds his success by giving 110% on every play. Was voted the Pac-12 Offensive Linemen of the Year.OL Dalton Risner - Kansas State6-foot-4 5/8308 lbs.10 5/8 in.34 2/8 in.81 in.Risner has been one of the highest-graded offensive linemen in all of college football over the past three years. Scouts believe his best place is inside, specifically at center due to his elite mental-processing and leadership traits.OG Dru Samia - Oklahoma6-foot-5304 lbs.10 in.33 1/8 in.80 in.Member of offensive line that won the Joe Moore Award for the nation’s top unit. Athletic guard that was used as a puller quite often to pave the way for QB Kyler Murray and RBs Keith Brooks and Trey Sermon.OT Andre Dillard - Wasihngton State6-foot-4 7/8310 lbs.9 5/8 in.34 in.80 1/8 in.One of the best pass protectors in the draft. Holds his 310 pounds very well on his frame. Would instantly sure-up the right tackle spot and give Philip Rivers a ton of security as he gets closer and closer to 40.LB Deshaun Davis - Auburn5-foot-11 3/8231 lbs.10 in. (BIG)31 2/8 in.76 2/8 in.An absolute bowling ball out on the field. By far has the biggest hands for his position. One of the headliner players here at the Senior Bowl.LB Te’Von Coney - Notre Dame6-foot-0 7/8244 lbs.9 1/8 in.32 6/8 in.77 2/8 in.A very compact linebacker who possesses some of the best run-fits among his position group here in Mobile. Didn’t measure that well but was the heart of the Notre Dame defense in 2018.LB Cameron Smith - USC6-foot-2230 lbs.10 1/8 in.32 2/8 in.76 4/8 in.LB Drue Tranquill - Notre Dame6-foot-2228 lbs.9 6/8 in.31 in.74 in.Came back from two seperate ACL tears. Two-time team captain. Played 52 games for the Fighting Irish. Finished his career with 295 total tackles.DT Dontavious Russell - Auburn6-foot-3 1/8319 lbs.9 1/8 in.32 in.77 4/8 in.A former 4-star recruit, Russell is one of the most versatile defensive tackles at the Senior Bowl as he’s capable of filling in at nose tackle or the three-technique. Has very active hands and shows strength at the point of attack.DT Greg Gaines - Washington6-foot-1 1/8 307 lbs.9 3/8 in.31 1/8 in.75 5/8 in.Almost joined former-teammate Vita Vea in going to the NFL after last season. Can be equally as disruptive. Excels at stopping the run and has the get-up-and-go to explode off the line and put pressure on the QB from anywhere along the interior.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz