Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
elaine95 Offline

20.08.2019 08:30
whistleblowing.“I don’t think doing live special teams drills is very smart [url=http://www.authenticswashingtonredskins.com/che Antworten

Assuming no one has a change of heart between now and Wednesday afternoon Phil Haynes Jersey , the Steelers will be trading Antonio Brown to the Raiders to kick off the start of the new league year.The move will obviously have major ramifications for the Raiders offense and it will lead to at least one big change for the Steelers offense as well. JuJu Smith-Schuster will go from partnering with Brown at wide receiver to being the clear No. 1 wideout in Pittsburgh for the first time.Smith-Schuster addressed that in a tweet on Sunday. In what seems unlikely to be a coincidence, it features a picture of him catching a touchdown for the Steelers against the Raiders in a 2018 game“I’m Ready…” Smith-Schuster wrote.Smith-Schuster’s 111 catches, 1,426 receiving yards and seven touchdowns last season present strong evidence for that case and he’ll have at least 16 chances to further prove his point next season. First, the “audible thing.” Then Ugo Amadi Jersey , the “joint practice thing.” It’s hard not to wonder what “thing” will come next between one of the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history and his first-year head coach.For now, it’s clear that Packers coach Matt LaFleur likes joint practices, and that Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers doesn’t.“[A]bsolutely 100 percent I want to do this again,” LaFleur said Tuesday, before Rodgers gave a candid and biting assessment of the practice of engaging in joint practices. The quarterback’s criticism included an element of whistleblowing.“I don’t think doing live special teams drills is very smart Dwayne Haskins Jersey ,” Rodgers said. “I think the [NFL]PA is going to look at that, for sure. The kickoff especially is one of the most dangerous plays in football, and that’s why they’ve tweaked different things over the years. Close to a live kickoff drill I don’t think is best use of a [joint] practice.”Well, it’s LaFleur who decided to have joint practices, and it’s LaFleur who decided to permit “close to a live kickoff drill” that “for sure” the NFL Players Association will look at. And it’s Rodgers who decided to call out his team and his coach for doing it.So why did Rodgers do it? Well D.K. Metcalf Jersey , who’s going to stop him from doing it? And what are they going to do about it? Trade him? Bench him for DeShone Kizer?Rodgers continues to be the most powerful employee in the organization, and he’s showing everyone who wears the championship belt. They’ll let him gloat for now. The moment he shows real signs of slippage, however, the Packers will cut the cord and Rodgers will be playing for another team — just like his predecessor in Green Bay.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz