Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.08.2019 06:39
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. [url=http://www.jetsauthentic.com/authentic-bobby-hull-jets-jersey/]Bobb y Hull Jets Jersey[/url] . -- Danica Antworten

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. Bobby Hull Jets Jersey . -- Danica Patrick cleared a path for her teammates in NASCARs new knockout qualifying that led to a Turner Scott Motorsports rout at Daytona International Speedway. Dylan Kwasniewski won the pole for his Nationwide Series debut -- the first rookie since Rusty Wallace in 1985 to win the pole at Daytona -- by following Patrick and Kyle Larson through traffic in Fridays qualifying session. The 18-year-old topped the speed chart with a lap at 192.078 mph in the rain-shortened qualifying session. Larson qualified second with a lap at 192.074 and Patrick was third as Turner Scotts cars went 1-2-3 for Saturdays race. "Danica did a fantastic job of leading us through the pack and getting us clean through there," said Kwasniewski, winner of the K&N East title last year and the K&N West title in 2012. "Being a rookie, it was hard for me to make the decisions on where to go," he said. "Danica did a fantastic job, she got us through clean and I was coming up to a sea of cars on the back straight and I was like, I have no idea how we are going to be able to get us through this. But she picked her way through perfectly, got us in the right position and got us all three a great lap. We stuck together and made sure we could be a team out there." The qualifying session was the first for NASCARs new multicar, knockout-style format. All cars were on track for the opening 25-minute segment that was interrupted twice by rain. The fastest 24 cars were scheduled to advance to a second, 10-minute round, but it was rained out. There were as many as 30 cars on the track at one point, which made the one segment that was run far more entertaining than the traditional single-car runs NASCAR had used. Patrick acknowledged the session was worth watching, but could be interesting as the season progresses. "I think there are some times when its going to be a total disaster," Patrick said. "Like when we go to short tracks. I just cant imagine where its going to be like. (At Daytona), theres plenty of room, people can go wherever, theres many lanes, its all about momentum. But when you go to places like Bristol, Martinsville and even Phoenix. Short tracks in general are just going to be a really big challenge. And then youve got the mile-and-a-halves where youre just going a lot faster." Dustin Byfuglien Jersey . Torres calmly stroked a 51st-minute spot kick down the middle with goalkeeper Romel Quinonez diving right to convert a penalty earned by Javi Martinez. Spain controlled play at the Sanchez Pizjuan but found it hard to convert against a well-organized Bolivian team before Iniesta charged forward to curl around Quinonez in the 84th to seal victory. Patrik Laine Jets Jersey . The Brazilian international goalkeeper was beaten twice in the first 12 minutes of his Reds debut in a 3-1 preseason loss to Columbus Crew in Florida earlier this week. http://www.jetsauthentic.com/authentic-dale-hawerchuk-jets-jersey/ . 1. CAVALIERS: At 19-20, theyre a mess. Watched the game Tuesday night vs. Phoenix and their defence was poor (107 points and 52 per cent for Suns). Where is the high level play from Kyrie Irving and LeBron James (13 turnovers!)? Kevin Love looks like a man thats wondering what he got himself into. MIAMI -- For the first time in a while, Jacob Turner pitched like the pitcher the Marlins believe he can be. He even got a win for it. Turner won for the first time in 18 starts, pitching 6 1-3 scoreless innings to help the Miami Marlins beat the Milwaukee Brewers 2-1 on Saturday. "I hope it reaffirms the fact of how good of stuff that he has and that he can pitch and win at this level," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. It was the best outing of the season for Turner (1-2). He struck out two and walked one while allowing eight hits. It was only the second time in six starts this season that the 23-year old former first-round draft pick has not allowed at least four runs. "I feel like Ive been pitching well the last three or four times out," Turner said. "The results are the results, but Im feeling confident out there and I feel like each time out Im getting better." Turners last win was on July 10, 2013, against Atlanta. He had lost nine consecutive decisions. Jarrod Saltalamacchia and Jeff Baker drove in the runs for the Marlins, who have won three of four. Steve Cishek recorded the final four outs for his 10th save in 11 chances. Brewers starter Wily Peralta (4-4) allowed one run and six hits in six innings. "It was a tough loss," Peralta said. "When you pitch like that you want to win." Milwaukees Ryan Braun was in the lineup after missing Fridays game with tightness in his right side and went 1 for 4. A day after the teams combined for a Marlins Park-record seven home runs, runs were scarce. "After last nights game where the ball was flying out of here--thats the beauty of baseball, you come out here and its a 2-1 game, every out is big, every at-bat is a big at-bat," Redmond said. Carlos Gomez, who had a pair of hits for the Brewers and is 9 for 14 in his last three games, was thrown out at third base to end the sixth inning when trying to advance from first on a base hit by Mark Reynolds. Braun was on his way to score easily from second, but left fielder Christian Yelichs throw to third got Gomez before Braun crossed home plate preserving a 1-0 lead for the Marlins. Dmitry Kulikov Jets Jersey. "I knew there wasnt going to be any play at home and I knew Gomez was pretty aggressive on the bases," Yelich said. "...I decided to make a throw at third and see what happened and I ended up getting him before the run scored." Home plate umpire Brian ONora immediately called off the run and took 40 seconds to review the play, which was upheld. "A perfect throw," Redmond said. The Marlins scored in the bottom of the seventh for a 2-0 lead when Adeiny Hechavarria led off with a base hit, stole second, and then scored on a base hit by Baker. Jonathan Lucroys RBI double off the right-field wall in the eighth cut the deficit to 2-1. Gomez struck out on a ball in the dirt, but reached second base on Saltalamacchias errant throw down to first base. With runners on second and third, Cishek came on to strike out Scooter Gennett to end the inning. "It was the perfect time to bring him in and he did a great job," Redmond said. Cishek allowed a two-out infield hit to Elian Herrera in the ninth before striking out Jean Segura for the final out. "We got some hits today," Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said. "We didnt get them until a little bit later on, but we did get some hits and we had base runners. We had a couple of chances; we missed the one with Gomie when he was thrown out. We didnt score on that so that hurt obviously." Saltalamacchia provided the Marlins first run with an RBI double in the second inning scoring Casey McGehee. NOTES: Roenicke is now 5-4 in challenges this season after losing the call in the sixth. ... Before the game the Marlins placed LHP Brad Hand on the 15-day disabled list with a sprained right ankle and recalled LHP Dan Jennings from Triple-A New Orleans. ... After the game Brewers SS Jeff Bianchi was outrighted to Triple-A Nashville to make room for RHP Jimmy Nelson, who will start on Sunday. ... Miami will counter with LHP Randy Wolf as both Wolf and Nelson will be making their first starts of the season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz