Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.08.2019 06:41
CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.lakersteamofficial.com/Shaquille-Oneal-Lakers-Jersey/]Sh aquille ONeal Jersey[/url] .C. -- For the Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Shaquille ONeal Jersey .C. -- For the second straight season the Charlotte Bobcats are off to a strong start. But this time around point guard Kemba Walker feels a lot more confident about the chances of sustaining that success. The Bobcats just might if Walker continues to play as he did on Wednesday night. The third-year pro scored a season-high 31 points and the Bobcats handed the turnover-prone Brooklyn Nets their sixth loss in their past seven games 95-91. The win lifts the Bobcats to 6-6 on the season. They started 7-5 last season under former coach Mike Dunlap before losing 18 straight games and finishing 21-61, the second-worst record in the league. Dunlap was fired. This season, the Bobcats are finding success despite playing nine games without their best player, centre Al Jefferson, who has been in and out of the lineup with an ankle injury. "We are capable of a lot and being really, really good," Walker said. "We just have to be more consistent. Al is definitely going to help us a lot because he draws a lot of attention. "If I can keep on having nights like this when he comes back it will be great for us. With Gerald (Henderson) and Ramon (Sessions) and our other role players I think well be a tough team to play against every night." New coach Steve Clifford believes the Bobcats havent started to tap their potential and believes the good start isnt a mirage. "Were defending and rebounding," Clifford said. "We have yet to play any sustained time with our best offensive player. Were playing younger guys so there is a lot of room for improvement." Clifford said he hopes to have Jefferson back for Friday nights game against Phoenix. The Nets, meanwhile, arent so sure about when Deron Williams will return to the court after he sprained his ankle in the second quarter when he landed on Walkers foot and his foot twisted inward. He fell to the floor in pain, holding his ankle. He did not return to the game and finished with four points and two assists in 14 minutes. "We dont know how long hes going to be out but, hopefully its a speedy recovery," Nets coach Jason Kidd said. Walker finished 12 of 20 from the field and knocked down four 3-pointers as the Bobcats snapped a seven-game losing streak to the Nets. The Bobcats nearly lost a 10-point lead with less than three minutes, but Walker hit two free throws with 6.1 seconds left to seal the win. Walker said hes been spending more time in the gym working on his jump shot and it paid off getting back to the basics. "Lately I have been taking a lot of off-balanced shots and making it tough for myself," Walker said. The Bobcats outscored the Nets 52-34 in the paint. "We were just being aggressive and took whatever they gave us," Walker said. "There were a lot of open lanes and we took them and were able to score." With owner Michael Jordan sitting on the end of the bench, the Bobcats started the second half with a 15-1 run to take control of the game. Walker had eight points during the stretch. The Bobcats led 53-50 at halftime behind 58 per cent shooting from the floor. Walker led the way with 14 points on 6 of 9 shooting. Andray Blatche led the Nets with a season-high 25 points while Joe Johnson added 19. However, the Nets had 18 turnovers and fell to 3-8. "Fifty-two points in the paint is unacceptable," Blatche said. "Thirty-plus points in a quarter is unacceptable. Its our song all season. We keep saying its early, but until we buckle down on defence, its going to be the same results. Weve got to take pride because its embarrassing. Its real embarrassing." Said Kidd: "The defence is something that weve got to get better at. Its something that we were working on the preseason and was something we thought coming into the season we could hold our hat on." Charlotte continues to play good defence, holding its opponent to under 100 points for the ninth time in 12 games. NOTES: Gerald Henderson scored 13 points and finished in double digits for the 10th time this season. ... Nets guard Alan Anderson had a season-high 16 points. ... The Bobcats are 6-1 in games decided by six points or fewer. Rajon Rondo Lakers Jersey . Picard had a goal and two assists to help Canada improve to 2-0 at the tournament. Seven different players scored for the two-time defending champions. "Today all four lines played excellent," said head coach Laura Schuler. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Lakers Jersey . The right-hander pitched into the seventh inning and boosted Cincinnatis struggling offence by hitting a double and scoring as the Reds ended a seven-game losing streak by beating the Atlanta Braves 1-0 Saturday night. http://www.lakersteamofficial.com/Elgin-Baylor-Lakers-Jersey/ . Coverage on TSN is underway now while action resumes on TSN2 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. TSN GO also offers TSN subscribers bonus online coverage, with live streams of all four venues.DETROIT – Alex Anthopoulos likes to say the perception of a player is directly tied to his production. If a team is winning and a player is excelling, the guy becomes known as a "leader" or a "positive clubhouse influence." When a team is losing and a player is struggling, his character is questioned. Its easy to be enamoured with Mark Buehrle because of the year hes having. By now you know the statistics: 10-1, a 2.10 ERA and in his only no-decision of the season, Buehrle left with the lead. Even last season, when Buehrle struggled through the first half of the Blue Jays haltingly poor year, he drew no negative attention. He went about his between-starts routine despite his weight-related self-deprecation. He was always approachable despite his claims that he detests speaking into a microphone. What became clear, quickly, was Buehrles devotion to his family. Married with two kids, he looks in advance at the schedule and plots out homestands that will facilitate relatively lengthy visits. His father, John and mother, Pat, seem to be constants around the ballclub, even though John estimates they attend about 30 games per season. When this reporter renewed acquaintances with Buehrle on the first day of spring training and casually asked how his offseason had gone, it took the pitcher less than five seconds to begin to explain the difficulty he had saying goodbye to his children, who are now old enough to understand their dad has to leave home to go to work but wish that he wouldnt. John is in Detroit for the brief road trip, having scheduled a personal matter in the Motor City to coincide with the Jays lone visit to the Tigers. Hed have it no other way. "Our whole family was brought up as a family," said John Buehrle. "Everything we failed in or excelled in we shared as a family, our trials and tribulations if you will. When Mark did well in school, high school, college, everybody shared. When my other sons did well, everybody shared. They were brought up as a family, just as I was. They were brought up with respect." Mark Buehrle is making $18 million this season and is due $19 million in 2015, the final year of the four-year pact he inked with the Miami Marlins in the 2011-2012 offseason. When it comes to respect, money isnt an object in the Buehrle household. Johns three sons, Mike, 40, Jason, 37, and Mark, 35, and his one daughter Amy, 32, are expected to adhere to a set of rules when they visit. "Even today, they come to my house, they sit downn at my table, their hat comes off," said John Buehrle. James Worthy Jersey. "Ill sit there and Ill stare them down. They wont even look at me, they can feel it. They can feel me looking at them because its manners. Theyll say Yes sir, no sir and Yes maam, no maam and open the door for the wives and their wives because thats the way they were raised." Mark is four wins shy of 200 for his career. Not many pitchers make it to the big leagues, let alone last long enough to win that many games. Johns son has never been placed on the disabled list. Hes pitching in his 15th big league season. John is pleased for Marks success but shows his youngest son no favoritism. "Any parent is proud anytime their child excels or succeeds at anything, regardless of what it is," said Buehrle. "Im just as proud of Mark for being where he is today as I am of my one son whos driving a concrete truck whos never had an accident. And thats a lot to say for concrete truck drivers, believe me, because I used to be one." Asked about Toronto, John returns to what matters most. "Toronto is as much of a family-oriented town as what we had found Chicago to be," said Buehrle. "We were there 12-and-a-half years in Chicago. Everybody in Chicago was like family. Every place we went, they were so nice." He admitted to uncertainty about Toronto after the trade with the Marlins and no, the fact Johns sons pitbull dog wasnt allowed to move to Ontario wasnt his top concern. "We didnt know, coming to Toronto, big city, we didnt know what it was going to be like," said Buehrle. "From day one, the people, everyone, not just the team, the staff, the people we ran into in the restaurants, it was genuine, you can tell when someones putting it on, but you could really tell there was a genuine Were glad youre here." The Blue Jays are glad to have Buehrle. Since last years All-Star Break, Mark is 17-5 with a 2.66 ERA. With an impending second knee replacement surgery scheduled soon, John hopes to be able to travel to Minneapolis for this years All-Star Game. He expects Mark will be a participant. "Hes having a real good year and I couldnt want or wish any better for him or the team," said Buehrle. "Im really happy for the fans, too, because the fans, I guess in a certain way through Mark see a little hope and glimmer and think, Oh, we may just pull it off this year. Its not just Mark. You look at Joey Bats, Edwin, Melky. Everyones having an awesome year." ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz