Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

23.08.2019 07:43
There’s been speculation about the health of Rams Antworten

running back Todd Gurley‘s knee since last season Eric Weddle Jersey , but coach Sean McVay says Gurley will prove he’s fine on the field.McVay told Jimmy Kimmel that Gurley has taken it slow this offseason because the Rams had a plan for keeping him healthy, and the expectation is that Gurley will be good to go.“He’s good. I think he’s feeling great,” McVay said of Gurley. “One of the things about Todd is, great competitor. I think he’s earned the right to be able to have the plan we had this offseason. I can’t wait to get him back going and I know he’s ready to go and it’s going to be fun for the Rams this year.”The good news for the Rams is that they found last year that McVay’s offense works well without Gurley, as they had two blowout victories when Gurley missed the final two games of the regular season. The Rams’ offense should be great again no matter how Gurley’s knee is doing. Off the benches and into the trenches..."WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Mock DraftsThree-round 2019 NFL mock draft has Los Angeles Rams leading with the O-lineNew http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-cooper-kupp-jersey ,11commentsOff the benches and into the trenches...CDTShareTweetShareShareThree-round 2019 NFL mock draft has Los Angeles Rams leading with the O-lineKansas State Wildcats RB Charles Jones runs past a block from OL Dalton Risner against the Missouri State Bears, Sep. 24, 2016.Scott Sewell-USA TODAY SportsAs we close out the work week, I thought it might be useful to circle back to a three-round mock from earlier this week by CBS Sports’ Ryan Wilson that posed an interesting setup for the Los Angeles Rams: not trading down and taking an offensive lineman at #31 who’s not N.C. State Wolfpack C Garrett Bradbury.As I mentioned yesterday in our look at ESPN’s dual mock from Mel Kiper, Jr. Womens Tyler Higbee Jersey , and Todd McShay, Bradbury and Clemson Tigers DL Dexter Lawrence lead the way in the SB Nation Mock Draft Database:So the idea of taking an offensive lineman isn’t all that radical.But with Wilson sending Bradbury to the Baltimore Ravens at #22, that option’s off the board. Instead, Wilson mocks the Rams to take:Risner’s an interesting prospect with a history at center and right tackle. Obviously with the Rams having extended Rob Havenstein through the 2022 season, the right tackle spot is sealed up. Perhaps though Michael Brockers Jersey , Risner would offer viability as an option at right guard to compete with 2018 starter Austin Blythe or to compete with C Brian Allen for the starting center job vacated by John Sullivan’s release or as a potential left tackle successor for LT Andrew Whitworth. The Rams’ offensive line is undergoing such overwhelming turnover (three 2018 Week 1 starters gone next year at a minimum) that the position flexibility that Risner offers makes it tough to know what the plan would be with him out of the gate.We know that kind of flexibility is something that attracts Rams Offensive Line Coach/Run Game Coordinator Aaron Kromer as he mentioned in the most recent episode of Behind the Grind:On to Round 3.Down at 94, Wilson addresses the position with the least long-term security on the roster: cornerback.He reminds me of a bit shorter version of former Rams CB Trumaine Johnson. The roster gap is obvious so no issue there. Just so many options for mid-round corners. Hard not to love many of the prospects at this point.Five picks later?With DL Ndamukong Suh gone and DL Michael Brockers likely playing his last season as a Ram, the roster gap’s clear. Willis is an interesting prospect though for a couple of reasons. His tape is pretty strong and has an obvious plus natural skill set as one of the top recruits in the country in 2014 for the Florida Gators. But Willis’ behavior has to be a legitimate red flag that teams will have needed to probe to really find out what makes him tick. He ended up only spending a year in Florida with plenty of controversy as he missed two game for undisclosed off-field incidents and even got in a fight with the backup quarterback over some shoes. He transferred to Miami and had to sit out 2015, but after playing in 2016 the team announced Willis would “take a leave of absence” from the team in July only for him to return to participate on the scout team for the entire year. His 2018 season was the closest thing to making good on his potential, but his collegiate career was ultimately completely derailed by his off-field resume. While his previous teams’ preference to keep things private is their decision http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-joe-namath-jersey , there’s no way NFL teams would bring him on board without having full details on what went on in Gainesville and Coral Gables.Overall though, it’s an interesting mock. The roster gaps are fine, but is it too need-heavy? Would you have an issue as a fan taking a guy like Willis without knowing what went on even if you knew that the Rams knew everything?

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz