Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
elaine95 Offline

28.08.2019 08:38
2019.CDTShareTweetShareShareHouston Texans News: March 15, 2019Jake Roth-USA TODAY SportsHouston Texans NewsEx-Texans safety Tyr Antworten

Matt Weston and Kenneth discuss the tackles entering the 2019 NFL Draft"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Battle Red RadioReal Julién Davenport Jersey , Actual, Thought-Provoking Texans Analysis2019 NFL DraftHouston Texans Podcast: 2019 NFL Draft Tackle Talkin’ New,8commentsMatt Weston and Kenneth discuss the tackles entering the 2019 NFL DraftCDTShareTweetShareShareHouston Texans Podcast: 2019 NFL Draft Tackle Talkin’ James Snook-USA TODAY SportsWe’re on the way there. I’ve watched the 2019 NFL Draft tackle prospects. So has Kenneth. And together we discuss Kaleb McGary differences, Andre Dillard pass protection, our favorite tackles Will Fuller Jersey , which tackle Houston should target, and when they should. Please drop us a question or two for tonight’s show. We love them. I live off them. This is Kenneth’s first time. Please. I’m begging you. If not, we are just going to talk about old flames. We record at 9:00 p.m. CDT. SUBSCRIBE BELOW.The direct is here. The embedded player will be below.MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE:You can subscribe on iTunes here.You can subscribe on Android/Google here. You can subscribe/listen on Spotify here.You can subscribe/listen on Stitcher here.Please subscribe and write a lovely review that gives us that three stars out of five rating we deserve. Keep that in mind when you download the episode this week. I’m trying to buy some kombucha. A happy gut is a happy heart.Thanks for staying awhile and listening. Enjoy the show while you do whatever it is that you do. Your one-stop shop for Houston Texans, local sports, and news from around the league for Friday Nick Martin Jersey , March 15, 2019."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旴attle Red Newswire2019 Houston Texans OffseasonHouston Texans News: March 15, 2019New,664commentsYour one-stop shop for Houston Texans, local sports Tyler Ervin Jersey , and news from around the league for Friday, March 15, 2019.CDTShareTweetShareShareHouston Texans News: March 15, 2019Jake Roth-USA TODAY SportsHouston Texans NewsEx-Texans safety Tyrann Mathieu on decision to join Chiefs: ‘A no-brainer’ (Houston Chronicle)New Texans corner Bradley Roby: ‘I can guard anybody’ (Houston Chronicle)Ex-Jaguars WR-PR Jaydon Mickens visiting Texans (Houston Chronicle)Ex-Chargers corner Jason Verrett joins 49ers (Houston Chronicle)Ex-Texans DL Christian Covington is now a Dallas Cowboy (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsLe’Veon Bell: ‘I don’t regret’ sitting out ‘18 season (NFL.com)Bridgewater re-signing with Saints after Fins visit (NFL.com)Replacing OBJ? Giants agree to terms with Tate (NFL.com)Bills GM rips notion FAs don’t want to go to Buffalo (NFL.com)Barr: Jets signing like marrying ‘wrong woman’ (NFL.com)Jordy Nelson cut after one season with Raiders (NFL.com)Michael Bennett admits ‘I used to hate the Patriots’ (NFL.com)Panthers release OT Kalil two years into $55M deal (NFL.com)Top free agents: Who’s signed? Who’s available? (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsHouston Rockets vs. Phoenix Suns game preview (The Dream Shake)

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz