Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

30.08.2019 03:47
(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Ozzie-Newsome-Browns-Je rsey/]Ozzie Newsome Browns Jersey[/url] Antworten

(SportsNetwork. Ozzie Newsome Browns Jersey .com) - Wins havent been easy to come by this season for either the Carolina Hurricanes or Florida Panthers, but the former club is counting on its recent dominance in this series to help them pick up a road win on Wednesday. Carolina is just 6-11-3 on the season and 1-5-0 over its last six trips to the ice. The Hurricanes, however, have won three straight and five of the past six encounters against the Panthers overall and also have claimed the last two meetings in the Sunshine State. The Canes are playing the fourth part of a five-game road trip, a swing that began with a 6-4 win in Dallas before Carolina suffered consecutive regulation losses at Los Angeles and Colorado. All told, the Hurricanes are 2-8-2 on the road this season. Carolina was competitive against both the Avalanche and Kings, but failed to earn a point from either contest. L.A. recorded a 3-2 win in Thursdays clash and the Hurricanes lost a 4-3 decision against the Avs despite holding leads of 2-0 and 3-1 in the opening period. The Hurricanes allowed Colorado to score the final three goals on Saturday, with Erik Johnson cutting the deficit to 3-2 in the second period before Jarome Iginla and Zach Redmond put the Avs ahead with a goal apiece in the final stanza. Nathan Gerbe, Andrej Nestrasil and John-Michael Liles all scored for the Hurricanes, while Cam Ward made 31 saves in a losing effort. Nestrasil was playing in his first game for Carolina after being claimed off waivers from Detroit on Thursday. We started this game the way we wanted to, said Liles. Give them credit for battling back because I think we let our foot off the gas. Ward is 15-10-2 with a 2.91 goals against average in his career against Florida and he is expected to start tonight. The 7-6-6 Panthers have lost two straight and three of their last four tilts and are coming off Mondays loss to Minnesota in the opener of a three-game homestand. The 4-1 setback dropped Florida to 3-4-1 as the host this season. Shawn Thornton netted Floridas lone goal against the Wild and Roberto Luongo made 34 stops in defeat. They were all over, Panthers forward Nick Bjugstad said. We just couldnt find a way to get the offense going. Florida has lost two straight and three of its last four home games. The Panthers will complete their stay at BB&T Center in Saturdays test against Ottawa. Carolina is set to cap its swing the same night in Pittsburgh. Antonio Callaway Youth Jersey . - Maynor Figueroa headed in a late goal to give Honduras a 1-1 draw with the United States in an international friendly Tuesday. Austin Corbett Jersey . While the pair of Spain internationals return, midfielder Xavi Hernandez will not be included in the squad after failing to recover from a muscle strain to his left leg. http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Jarvis-Landry-Browns-Jersey/ .ca! There is plenty of blame to be shared as a result of the most recent NHL player (Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik) to be evacuated from the ice on a stretcher following an ugly incident Saturday night in Boston.BANGKOK, Thailand -- Milos Raonic of Canada took only one of 16 break chances and still overcame Marinko Matosevic of Australia 7-6 (3), 4-6, 6-4 to open his account in the Thailand Open on Thursday. After a first-round bye, Raonic had to dig deep in a 2 1/2-hour match featuring lengthy baseline rallies. "I created my opportunities but I wasnt converting any," he said. "He was playing so well on a lot of break points and a few I didnt play well. I just kept plugging away and finally broke him (in the third set)." Gilles Simon of France, the 2009 champion and last years runner--up, also reached the quarterfinals when he defeated Bernard Tomic of Australia 6-4, 7-5. Joe Thomas Youth Jersey. . The win was his 300th on the ATP tour, and sixth in a row following his title run in Metz last week. "I feel confident on court, I was playing great tennis in Metz," Simon said. "Now Im a bit tired and I have to be careful not to get injured because I just came back from injuries." Also, Yen-hsun Lu of Taiwan ousted eighth-seeded Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic 6-3, 6-2 to be the last Asian in the draw, and fifth-seeded Mikhail Youzhny of Russia won through. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz