Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - mmunityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSe"> HTML » WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings co
 Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

03.09.2019 05:16
WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings co Antworten

It would be another huge event for the city" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - mmunityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryVikingsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsMinneapolis exploring possibility of hosting NFL DraftNew Garrett Bradbury Jersey Mens ,11commentsIt would be another huge event for the cityCDTShareTweetShareShareMinneapolis exploring possibility of hosting NFL DraftPhoto by Hannah Foslien/Getty ImagesSince leaving its (then) permanent home at Radio City Music Hall in New York, the NFL Draft has traveled all over the country, making stop in Chicago (for two years), Philadelphia, Dallas, and this year’s event in Nashville.It certainly sounds like the city of Minneapolis wants to add itself to that list.A report from KSTP in Minneapolis is reporting that a representative from Sports Minneapolis has gone down to Nashville this week to explore the possibility of bringing the NFL’s annual selection meeting to the Twin Cities. The event has proven to be a pretty significant economic boon to the communities it’s been hosted in. . .Dallas reported an estimated economic impact of $125 million, per the report.When would the NFL Draft, potentially Football Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey , be coming to Minnesota? Well, the 2020 event is already spoken for, as that will be held in Las Vegas. According to Sports Minneapolis director Matt Meunier, 2021 might not be promising, either.It sounds like 2022 might be fair game, though, and I think it would be pretty great to see the NFL Draft come to Minneapolis. I mean, surely it would be every bit as good Youth Garrett Bradbury Jersey , and probably better, than any of the other cities that have hosted it, right? And we know that Minnesota Vikings fans would turn out in droves for the party.Hopefully we’ll see this happen in the relatively near future. Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins says if there’s a lot of pressure in Minnesota this year, he welcomes it.“This is professional football. I hope we have expectations. I hope that people on the outside say, “Boy, they better be good this year or else.’ Is that pressure? Yeah, but we’re professionals,” Cousins said Mike Hughes Jersey , via Chris Tomasson of the .Cousins said he hopes to play in such a way that expectations are always high.“Let’s go play football and go win games and set a really high standard. If having a high standard produces expectations that we have to talk about, that’s a good problem to have,” Cousins said. “I hope we get to play for a lot of years where people really are putting a lot on us because they expect a lot out of us because we’ve shown we can do it.”After signing in Minnesota, Cousins fell well short of expectations last year. He knows this is the year he needs to play up to his contract.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz