Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

05.09.2019 03:54
WhitePodcast Film Review Fanposts Fansh Antworten

Fans are excited for the new wide receiver!"ots Ravens StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Ravens ReportYahoo Ravens Depth ChartYahoo Ravens TransactionsYahoo Ravens PhotosAbout Odds Community Guidelines StubHub ✕NFL Draft2019 NFL DraftRavens 2019 Draft: Social media reacts to the selection of WR Marquise “Hollywood” BrownFans are excited for the new wide receiver!EDTShareTweetShareShareRavens 2019 Draft: Social media reacts to the selection of WR Marquise “Hollywood” BrownKevin Jairaj-USA TODAY SportsBrown was emotional after the selection as he teared up when speaking with Deion Sanders.Shortly thereafter Cheap Justin Tucker Jersey , Hollywood said what up to the flock.Brand new teammates welcomed Hollywood with their comments on Twitter, but not until Oklahoma reminded everyone that the Ravens just scored the best receiver in the 2019 NFL Draft.Fellow Oklahoma standouts Mark Andrews and Orlando Brown Jr. welcomed the receiver publicly on Twitter.Also, Lamar Jackson says hello.Fans are excited Custom Justin Tucker Jersey , too.In short, the fans are thrilled and the Ravens just scored their top pick at wide receiver. Eric DeCosta snared two extra picks in the draft and still got his guy. If Day 1 is a glimpse of things to come, DeCosta is going to own his first draft. Ravens coach John Harbaugh expressed surprise over Terrell Suggs‘ departure in free agency. But the seven-time Pro Bowler said Ozzie Newsome’s departure as General Manager played a role in his leaving.“It was probably hands down the most difficult decision I ever had to make it my life Justin Tucker Jersey Discount ,” Suggs said on FOX’s Undisputed this week, via Lisa Redmond of NBC Sports Washington. “Through and through, I’m an Ozzie Newsome guy. Once I knew Ozzie was going to step down as G.M. Justin Tucker Jersey Super Bowl , you know, I kind of had to question my future in a Ravens uniform.” Suggs said other veterans’ departures also led to him choosing a one-year deal with Arizona rather than a return to Baltimore for a 17th season. But Suggs said he would have finished his career with the Ravens if Newsome had remained as G.M.Suggs finished his Ravens career with 132.5 sacks.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz