Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

05.09.2019 04:18
The final day of training camp is here.The A Antworten

rizona Cardinals will close the open portion of their training camp today and begin to get ready for their first game against the Detroit Lions.In...The Revenge of the Birds podcastArizona Cardinals day 15 training camp 2019 open threadNew Haason Reddick Men Jersey ,76commentsMDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Arizona Cardinals day 15 training camp 2019 open threadTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Kevin Abele/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesThe final day of training camp is here.The Arizona Cardinals will close the open portion of their training camp today and begin to get ready for their first game against the Detroit Lions.In their way, the final tune up game of the preseason, this one against the Minnesota Vikings.While the first game gave fans a buzz, the second game left them feeling hungover. Now, it’s just about getting ready for the Lions.Today will be your final chance to watch.Enjoy the day.Enjoy the day.CARDINALS 2019 TRAINING CAMP POWERED BY COXDate Practice TimeThursday, 7/25 3:30-5:30 PMFriday Color Rush Haason Reddick Jersey , 7/26 1:00-3:00 PMSaturday, 7/27 3:30-5:30 PMSunday, 7/28 1:00-3:00 PMTuesday, 7/30 3:30-5:30 PMWednesday, 7/31 10:50 AM-12:50 PMThursday, 8/1 10:50 AM-12:50 PMSaturday Haason Reddick Jersey Boys , 8/3 1:30-4:00 PM (Red & White Practice)Monday, 8/5 3:30-5:30 PMTuesday, 8/6 1:00-3:00 PMThursday, 8/8 Preseason game vs. L.A. ChargersSaturday, 8/10 1:00-3:00 PMSunday, 8/11 3:30-5:30 PMMonday Cheap Haason Reddick Jersey , 8/12 10:50 AM-12:50 PMThursday, 8/15 Preseason game vs. Oakland RaidersSaturday, 8/17 1:00-3:00 PM Wide receiver Christian Kirk is one of the pieces of an offense that the Cardinals hope will be much improved under new head coach Kliff Kingsbury and Kirk is closing in on a return to full health after breaking his foot last December.Kirk was injured in Week 13 against the Packers and said that the 2018 second-rounder tried to keep playing through the injury before he realized that it wasn’t going to be possible. He’s been rehabbing for the last couple of months and said in a video released by the team that he expects to be fully healthy by the end of February.That would put Kirk in line for a regular amount of work in the team’s offseason program, although he stopped short of saying that would be the case.“I’m just being patient,” Kirk said. “Kind of matured a lot from this whole experience and taking my time, and not trying to feel rushed. Because there is no rush to get back. The goal is for me to be 100 percent when I step on the field in August. So Custom Haason Reddick Jersey , I’m just doing all the steps, doing all the things that I can to make sure I’m the best me and the best version of myself to help this team win next year.”Kirk caught 43 passes for 590 yards and three touchdowns in 12 games last year and those numbers should go up if he stays healthy in a more productive offense, so the more work he can get heading into the season the better for him and the Cardinals.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz