Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Java
liny195 Offline

07.09.2019 09:51
HOUSTON (AP) — Indianapolis receiver T.Y. Antworten

Hilton missed multiple practices with a shoulder injury in the week leading up to Sunday’s trip to NRG Stadium for a critical AFC South matchup. The Colts said his status was up in the air.Hilton knew he couldn’t possibly miss a game at a place where he’s had more success than any receiver since the stadium opened in 2002.He played Nyheim Hines Color Rush Jersey , and in Indianapolis’ 24-21 win over Houston, Hilton had 199 receiving yards and Andrew Luck threw for 399 yards and two touchdowns.Article continues below ...“This is my second home, man,” Hilton said, laughing. “This is my second home. I don’t know. Every time I come here, I just go off. I don’t know what it is.”Hilton entered as the all-time leader in receiving yards per game at NRG Stadium with 122.3 yards and finished Sunday just shy of 200 yards with nine catches on 12 targets. In seven career games in Houston, Hilton has topped 100 yards four times, with three of those for more than 175 yards.The Colts (7-6) snapped a nine-game winning streak by the Texans (9-4), trimming Houston’s lead over the AFC South to two games with three remaining.Luck said throughout the week, the Colts were seeing things in the Texans’ defense that led them to believe Hilton’s “speed and maneuverability” could again be a key to success in Houston.“Once we got that first one, it was like, ‘OK, here we go,'” Luck said. “When T.Y.’s in the zone, he’s in a zone, man. It’s fun to play with him and it’s an honor to play with him.”Hilton’s performance gave him his 11th 150-yard game, setting a franchise record. He has also topped 800 receiving yards for a seventh consecutive season, the longest active streak in the NFL.The Colts started slow and didn’t have a first down until early in the second quarter. They went to a no-huddle offense and found momentum on that drive before a pass from Luck was tipped by Kareem Jackson and intercepted by Andre Hal.Indianapolis finally ended a lengthy scoring drought after a 60-yard completion to Hilton set up a 4-yard touchdown run by Marlon Mack.The Colts entered Sunday having allowed just 14 sacks, second only to New Orleans. Houston’s usually menacing pass rush was largely neutralized with just two sacks from J.J. Watt and Christian Covington after being held without a sack against Cleveland last week.“They did a good job, they played good football,” Watt said. “T.Y. obviously had a huge day. We knew going in that’s a guy we had to stop and we didn’t. That’s on everybody. Luck did a good job spreading it around https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Johnny-Unitas-Jersey , guys got open and he found them. We have to play better.”Indianapolis’ defense, on the other hand, gave Houston fits both in the passing and running game. The Colts sacked Watson five times for a loss of 41 yards and held Houston’s rushing offense to just 89 yards on 25 carries.“There was a confidence all week,” Reich said. “What was best about this was, we expected to win this game. We really did.”Watson had 267 yards passing and 35 yards rushing. Tight end Ryan Griffin led Houston receivers with 80 yards on five catches, while Hopkins was held to 36 yards on four catches.“We’re good. I mean, it’s the NFL — every game is tough,” Watson said. “It’s tough to go on a two-game winning streak.We went on nine. Today it ended, but it’s a new task to put this game behind us. Next week, we’re 0-0 and we’ll try to get 1-0. It’s no panic button for us. We’ll keep moving and try to flip the script next week and get back to the winning column.”Houston cut Indianapolis’ lead to 24-21 with a 7-yard touchdown pass from Deshaun Watson to DeAndre Hopkins with less than three minutes remaining. With the Colts facing a critical third-and-1 at midfield, Luck drew Jadeveon Clowney offside to secure a first down and the win.Clowney refused to comment when approached by reporters.Houston scored first on a 3-yard touchdown run by running back Alfred Blue. The Colts then scored 17 straight before Houston opened the third quarter with a long drive to a 1-yard touchdown run on a direct snap to Lamar Miller to cut the Colts’ lead to 17-14.The Colts took a 14-7 lead late in the first half on a 14-yard pass from Luck to Eric Ebron. It was Luck’s fourth straight touchdown pass to a tight end, three of which went to Ebron.Luck had not thrown a touchdown pass to a non-tight end since the Nov. 18 win over Tennessee until the third quarter, when he found receiver Zach Pascal for a 12-yarder to put the Colts up 24-14.Indianapolis had a 54-yard field goal by Adam Vinatieri as time expired in the second quarter to take a 17-7 halftime lead. During Houston’s winning streak, the team never trailed at halftime.“I don’t like what happened today, but I’m fine with where we are,” Texans coach Bill O’Brien said. “This is the NFL. We did not do a good enough job today. The Colts did a much better job than us. There’s a lot of football left.”PLAYOFF RACEIndianapolis will host the Cowboys and Giants before closing out the season in Tennessee, while Houston visits the Jets and Eagles before hosting Jacksonville in the finale.HOPKINS’ MILESTONEWith a 10-yard reception in the third quarter, Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins topped 7,000 receiving yards in his career. At 26 years, 6 months, 3 days Jacoby Brissett Jersey , Hopkins became the second-youngest player in NFL history to surpass 7,000 yards, behind only Larry Fitzgerald who was 26 years, 3 months and 20 days when he reached the mark.EBRON IN THE END ZONEWith his 12th receiving touchdown of the season, Colts tight end Eric Ebron set a franchise record for the position. The record was previously held by Dallas Clark. Ebron also has one rushing touchdown on the season. In four seasons with the Lions, Ebron totaled 11 touchdown catches and one rushing touchdown.ASTROS IN ATTENDANCEHouston Astros third baseman Alex Bregman, infielder/outfielder Marwin Gonzalez and pitcher Lance McCullers were all in attendance, with Bregman wearing a custom No. 2 Texans jersey with his name on the back. Bregman also briefly played catch with Watt on the sidelines during pre-game warmups.INJURIESTexans receiver and kick returner Deandre Carter left in the first quarter and was later ruled out with a concussion. . Colts right guard Mark Glowinski was carted to the locker room in the second quarter with an ankle injury.UP NEXTColts: Host the Cowboys next Sunday.Texans: Visit the Jets next Saturday. Until about a month ago, Rock Ya-Sin was not a household name. It is now, at least in Colts territory. The Indianapolis Colts selected the cornerback in the second round of the 2019 NFL Draft,..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesStampede Blue homepageHorizontal - WhiteStampede Bluean Indianapolis Colts communityFollow Stampede Blue online:Follow Stampede Blue on TwitterFollow Stampede Blue on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchStampede Blue main menuFanpostsFanshotsColtsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Breaking NewsAndrew Luck Retires×Rookie Report: Rock Ya-Sin New,13commentsEDTUntil about a month ago, Rock Ya-Sin was not a household name. It is now, at least in Colts territory. The Indianapolis Colts selected the cornerback in the second round of the 2019 NFL Draft, and many Colts fans, including myself, were wondering who this guy even is. But let’s face it, Chris Ballard knows what he’s doing. He’s been on the hunt for multi-faceted players that will bring competitiveness and leadership to the field and the locker room. “He was outstanding at the Senior Bowl and he was great all year,” Ballard said of Ya-Sin. “Then you stack on his character, his competitiveness, his will to win Reggie Wayne Color Rush Jersey , it just fit us. I kept telling our guys, ‘Look, we move and we pass this guy that we love and we don’t get him, we are going to be regretting it.’ So, at the end of the day we end up picking a guy we loved.”Ya-Sin attended Southwest DeKalb High School in Atlanta, Georgia and began his high school career as a wrestler, and a two-time state champion at that. It wasn’t until his junior year that he began playing football. In an interview with the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Ya-Sin explained how his wrestling background helped translate onto the football field. “Just the competitive nature of going out there and going against a guy,” he said. “There are not excuses. You can’t blame it on anybody: win, lose or draw. It’s you versus another man.”Ya-Sin played 11 games at South Carolina’s Presbyterian College as a true freshman with two starts, 15 tackles and two pass breakups. In his sophomore campaign he started 11 games for 31 tackles (two for loss) and nine pass breakups. In 2017 he became a First-Team All Big South player with 45 tackles, five interceptions and eight pass breakups. Next came a transfer to Temple University in 2018 where he led the team with 47 tackles, 12 pass breakups and two interceptions. He was selected to the First Team All-American Athletic conference in his senior year. Ya-Sin’s college coach, Geoff Collins, has nothing but good things to say about his former player. “He’s tough, tenacious, competitive, relentless, every adjective you could use, is embodied in Rock Ya-Sin,” Collins said. “He’s amazing.” Mike Derice https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Rigoberto-Sanchez-Jersey , an area scout for the Colts, recently discussed the scouting process of Ya-Sin on Colts.com.Derice noted that Ya-Sin’s enthusiasm, drive and diligence are among the many reasons why the Colts drafted him. When asked how tough it is to play just a year of Division I football and end up as a second round draft pick, Derice said, “That’s a testimony to his hard work. He came in there and felt like he belonged, and he planned on out-working everyone, and he’s gonna try to do the same thing when he gets here.”Ya-Sin has spent the majority of his career playing in man-to-man coverage, but said he feels comfortable in zone as well. He’s able to move his feet quickly, flip his hips and get downfield in a hurry. During the Senior Bowl, scouts were able to see some of the zone techniques he lacked during the 2018 season. “I think you can see the progression of his technique as the season went on,” Derice said. “So you know that he’s feeling better about what he’s being taught and at the Senior Bowl he just put it all together, and it was good to see him learn different techniques and actually apply it.” OTA’s allowed Ya-Sin to showcase his skill-set and coaches were clearly impressed with his toughness. Though Ballard expressed he still has some technique to work on, he’s convinced this pick will pay off in the 2019 season. “I’ll tell you the things he is going to have to work on is his zone coverage because he hasn’t done a lot of it,” Ballard said. “But he’s physical. He’s tough. He’s got ball skills. He’s got instincts. He’s got all the traits we look for. He’s got size and he’s got good speed. So we think he’s got all the makings of being a really good corner in this scheme.” Ya-Sin is the perfect fit with the way the Colts run their defense. I watched a lot of film of his from Temple and one aspect that really stood out was his ability to stick to receivers. His speed benefits his capability to get downfield and find the football and his length aids in being able to get in the air and bat the ball away from receivers. He also shows willingness to tackle in the run and sets a tone of physicality. What I like most about Ya-Sin, though, is his sheer will to win. He’s expressed that he has and will work harder than anyone else on the field, and is a great competitor. I’m eager to see how he fares against some of the better offenses in the NFL, as he’ll most certainly be a problem for a lot of teams the Colts face this season.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz