Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

10.09.2019 04:43
Here’s what the trio had to say at the break. Antworten

" 2019 Los Angeles Rams PreseasonTRANSCRIPT: Los Angeles Rams QB Blake Bortles John Sullivan Jersey , WR Michael Thomas, S Marqui Christian halftime quotes v. Oakland RaidersNew,2commentsHere’s what the trio had to say at the break.CDTLos Angeles Rams QB Blake Bortles(On his first game as a member of the Los Angeles Rams)“It’s been awesome. To get back on the field and get playing, put on a game uniform with these guys. You get to come out here and compete against another team is something we’ve been looking forward to for a couple weeks now. It’s good to get out there and get some plays in. Obviously, we have to clean some stuff up, but it was a good start.”(On operating Head Coach Sean McVay’s system for the first time in game action)“It was great. Obviously Cory Littleton Jersey , you’re not going to do some of the stuff you’re going to do in the regular season in the preseason. But, to get some of our bread and butter stuff going and rep it and get some good plays on tape and some plays to coach off of as well is always good.”(On his relationships with WR KhaDarel Hodge and WR Michael Thomas)“Both of those guys are incredible. Getting to work with those guys over the past couple weeks and in OTAs and in the summer - they’re awesome. They’re two really good receivers, so I feel lucky to be able to throw the ball to them.”WR Mike Thomas(On how it feels being back on the field for the first time in 2019)“It felt great to be back out here with the guys. I’m feeling fresh and healthy. To be able to run around again and run some great routes out here on the field.”(On what he has seen from QB Blake Bortles so far)“He’s been doing a tremendous job throughout the camp. I always come up and ask him, ‘How does he want that route? How does he want that route ran?’ I just like to talk to him and just get his feedback on how he like his routes ran. He asked me what I liked about his throwing. We just got a good chemistry going and we just have perfect timing at this point.”S Marqui Christian(On getting on the field in game action for the first time this season)“It felt really good. We had a couple joint practices before this. It’s always fun to get out there.”(On going into his third year under this defensive system)“I feel comfortable. (Defensive Coordinator) Coach Wade (Phillips) has always been really great at putting guys in position to make plays. Being here for my third year now, just being more familiar with the playbook, I feel comfortable with wherever they put me – box Nickell Robey-Coleman Jersey , deep, covering tight ends or whatever it may be.” With the draft over, it’s time to hit the middle stage of the offseason program"WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕2019 Los Angeles Rams OffseasonPhase II of the 2019 Los Angeles Rams’ offseason beginsNew,1commentWith the draft over, it’s time to hit the middle stage of the offseason programCDTShareTweetShareSharePhase II of the 2019 Los Angeles Rams’ offseason beginsLos Angeles Rams LT Andrew Whitworth during organized team activities, Jun. 4 Andrew Whitworth Jersey , 2018.Kirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsTimeline marker for your Los Angeles Rams today, folks.With the 2019 NFL Draft now over, we’re now fully into the offseason. Today, the Rams enter Phase II of the official offseason program:So Phase One is just working out and physical conditioning. Now, we get into some practices albeit without lining up or any contact or anything. Still, it’s a big step up especially for the rookies who get to come in and integrate into the team Robert Woods Jersey , the culture and the general approach to these kinds of sessions.2019 NFL calendarKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsAfter these three weeks, we get into Phase III with organized team activities and the optional mandatory minicamp.There’s also rookie minicamp, though last year Rams Head Coach Sean McVay elected to use it more as rookie tryouts than an actual minicamp for the rookies on the roster. Here’s how he put it for this year’s camp:The Rams held their rookie camp on May 11 last year though the offseason program was a day later calendar-wise. So perhaps May 12 this year?In any case, the offseason program is rolling along. After Phase III wraps up in mid-June, we’ll have a bit off before reconvening at training camp in late July.Let’s get through this together, Ramily.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz