Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

10.09.2019 08:43
LAKE FOREST, Ill. [url=http://www.authenticpredatorspro.com/Colton-sissons-predators-jerse y/]Colton Sissons Jersey[/url] . -- Th Antworten

LAKE FOREST, Ill. Colton Sissons Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears and Pro Bowl receiver Brandon Marshall agreed to a three-year contract extension through the 2017 season on Monday. Marshall announced on Twitter that the extension is worth $30 million and that hes donating $1 million to the "mental health community." He signed the deal during an appearance on ABCs "The View" talk show. In 2011, Marshall disclosed that he had been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. The 6-foot-4, 230-pound Marshall has a history of off-field problems, but the Bears have had no complaints. In two seasons in Chicago, Marshall has been selected to the Pro Bowl twice and ranked second in the NFL during that time in receptions (218), fourth in receiving yards (2,803), fifth in touchdown receptions (23) and tied for second in 100-yard receiving games (13). General manager Phil Emery did not indicate that an extension was imminent during an interview with WSCR-AM 670 Monday morning but had high praise for his star receiver. "A great player," he said. "Obviously a player wed like to have here for the long term. He is healthy. He feels great." The extension for Marshall is just the latest move in a busy off-season for the Bears. Most of their energy has focused on overhauling a defence that ranked among the leagues worst after they missed the playoffs for the sixth time in seven years. They let Julius Peppers go and signed Jared Allen, replacing one accomplished pass rusher with another, and addressed every other area on that side. But they havent ignored the offence, either. They locked in quarterback Jay Cutler with a seven-year contract after the season and now have his favourite target in the fold for four more years. Marshall has basically set the standard for Chicago receivers since his arrival from Miami in a trade. His 118 receptions in 2012 and 100 last season are the top two totals in franchise history, and with the emergence of Alshon Jeffery (1,421 yards) last season, the Bears have one of the best receiving tandems in the league. Filip Forsberg Jersey . Spezza scored a power-play goal with 5 minutes left and Stephane Da Costa had the other two goals to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday night. Craig Smith Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have fired receivers coach Ike Hilliard. http://www.authenticpredatorspro.com/Dante-fabbro-predators-jersey/ . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil.BALTIMORE – Marcus Stroman finds himself on the wrong side of baseballs law and, pending the outcome of an appeal, will serve a six-game suspension for Monday nights incident involving Orioles catcher Caleb Joseph. A Major League Baseball press release contained the following: "Pitcher Marcus Stroman of the Toronto Blue Jays has received a six-game suspension and an undisclosed fine for intentionally throwing a pitch in the head area of Caleb Joseph of the Baltimore Orioles in the bottom of the sixth inning of the Monday, September 15th game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Joe Garagiola, Jr., Senior Vice President of Standards & Operations for Major League Baseball, made the announcement. Stromans suspension had been scheduled to begin tonight, when the Blue Jays are to continue their series at Baltimore. However, he has elected to appeal. Thus, his suspension will be held in abeyance until the process is complete." The theme of Stromans argument, it appears, will be to dispute the claim he intentionally threw in the area of Josephs head. "I would never intentionally throw at someones head," said Stroman. "Its not in my nature, you know what I mean? Thats pretty much it. Thats not my game. Its something I would never do. I would never intentionally throw at someone. It doesnt make sense to me. Thats how bizarre it is to me." The incident, its alleged, was linked to a scenario which played out in the inning prior. With the Blue Jays down 5-1 and Jose Reyes at second base, Danny Valencia singled to leftfield. Reyes rounded third and scored, sliding head-first into home. Reyes believed Joseph moved his left foot into the scoring lane, spiking Reyes hand in the process. Reyes protested and after the evening had played out, it was reasonable to infer that Stromans sixth inning fastball that buzzed over Joseph was intended to send a message. If that was the case, again, Stroman denies this, the preferable move would have been to handle the business the way Orioles reliever Darren ODay did on Tuesday night when he hit Jose Bautista in the fleshy part of the backside. After all, if Stroman unintentionally hits Joseph in the head with a pitch intentionally meant to be near the head, it is doubtful Stroman would be feeling good about himself today. It isnt yet known when the appeal will be heard but, conveniently, the Blue Jays next stop is New York City. Stroman is scheduled to pitch Saturday afternoons game at Yaankee Stadium. Pekka Rinne Predators Jersey. Manager John Gibbons hadnt yet decided his contingency plan should Stroman be unavailable but suggested he could piece together the game using the bullpen. Gibbons living "in the moment" When general manager Alex Anthopoulos didnt offer an outright "yes" response when asked whether John Gibbons would return as manager in 2015, a question asked on Tuesday after Gibbons casually expressed uncertainty about his own future on Monday, it got people speculating about the skippers future in Toronto. Gibbons said he hasnt spoken to Anthopoulos about the clubs plans for him beyond this season. "I live in the moment, you know, I dont worry about the future," said Gibbons. "It doesnt take a lot to keep me happy. I came from a very modest upbringing, military family. You dont have a lot." Gibbons contract is structured in such a way that he is promised security for one year beyond the current season. Each time he reaches January 1 as skipper of the Blue Jays, the following year vests. "New Years Day is more important to me than a lot of people, put it that way," said Gibbons before breaking into laughter. "I celebrate a little harder." Navarro feeling "fuzzy" Catcher Dioner Navarro wasnt in the Blue Jays starting lineup on Wednesday night, a rarity when R.A. Dickey is not the starting pitcher. He took a foul tip square off the mask and appeared dazed, although he stayed in the game. "I got a little fuzzy last night after the foul tip," said Navarro. "I just think the accumulation of foul tips in the head can never be a good thing. I felt that one last night and Gibby decided to give me a day off today." Josh Thole was behind the plate and hitting seventh. The timing, if something like this had to happen, is fortuitous because Dickey is scheduled to open the series at Yankee Stadium on Thursday. That will give Navarro two days to recuperate. Navarro said he underwent the concussion protocol after Tuesdays game and passed. Its been an impressive first season in Toronto for Navarro. Hes appeared in a career-high 131 games, catching all or parts of 104 games and with 27 at designated hitter. Navarros posted a .282/.324/.410 slash line for the Blue Jays, hitting 12 home runs, which is one off his career high of 13 set with the Cubs last season. Hes in the first year of a two-year, $8 million contract and will be owed $5 million in 2015. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz