Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
elaine95 Offline

12.09.2019 08:44
flags — I got three flags two years ago Antworten

METAIRIE Tytus Howard Jersey , La. (AP) — Dez Bryant’s tenure with the Saints may have been short-lived.In just his second practice with New Orleans, the newly acquired wide receiver indicated in social media posts Friday that he has had a significant setback.The team’s injury report listed Bryant as questionable for Sunday’s game in Cincinnati with an ankle injury, but a person familiar with the situation said the team is still awaiting the results of a doctor’s examination of Bryant.The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the team has not announced any details of Bryant’s medical exam.Bryant has indicated on social media that the injury will be challenging to overcome, writing on his verified Twitter account, “Things was just starting to heat up for me … I won’t question the man upstairs … this is the ultimate test.. thank you everyone for the prayers.”The 30-year-old signed with the Saints on Wednesday following a workout in New Orleans a day earlier . After his first practice on Thursday, he expressed an eagerness to play with NFL all-time passer Drew Brees, and help a club that looks like a Super Bowl contender. The surging Saints have won seven straight and last Sunday knocked off the previously unbeaten Los Angeles Rams.Bryant spent his first eight NFL seasons with Dallas and in 2017 caught 69 passes for 838 yards and six touchdowns Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , including a 50-yard scoring play, for the Cowboys.Last season was Bryant’s best since he caught 88 passes for 1,320 yards and 16 TDs in 2014, which at the time was his third consecutive season with at least 1,200 yards receiving. He signed his last Cowboys contract right after that, but has not approached that level of production since — a central reason Dallas released him in April with two years left on his five-year, $70 million contract.If Bryant is unable to play this season http://www.coltsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-ben-banogu-jersey , the Saints could look to sign another receiver soon.Bryant was signed as the Saints placed receiver Cameron Meredith on injured reserve. Meredith was scheduled to have an arthroscopic cleanup performed on the same knee that required reconstructive surgery in 2017 and sidelined him all of that season. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Marquette King has found a team will allow him to keep it real, seek his revenge and maybe pursue records.“Denver is a punter’s paradise,” King said after signing a three-year, $7 million deal with the Broncos on Thursday, less than a week after his surprising release from the Oakland Raiders.King said he doubts his oft-flagged on-field antics is what led new Raiders coach Jon Gruden to release him. He added, however Khari Willis Jersey , that “the cool thing about the Broncos is the people that work at the Broncos encourage you to be yourself. Players play a lot better when they can let their hair down and be themselves. It’s cool. They encourage it.”King said he never had the chance to speak with Gruden before he was jettisoned.“I just saw him on car commercials and stuff,” King said with a laugh. “I get to see him two times a year.”And that was certainly a factor in King’s decision to stay in the AFC West.“I just wanted to find the best place that I thought I would fit,” King said. “I think there is somewhat of a revenge factor in there, too.”The sixth-year pro who had appeared in all of the Raiders’ games since 2013, was a Pro Bowl alternate last season and a second-team All Pro in 2016. He’s the only punter in NFL history to post at least a 40-yard net average in each of his first five seasons.Last year, he posted a career-high 42.7-yard net punting average, and he expects to do even better at altitude.King has averaged a whopping 50 yards a punt in his five games in Denver Josh Allen Jersey , where he’ll replace Riley Dixon, who slumped last year after a solid rookie season. In 2016, King averaged 56.5 yards on eight punts in Denver’s mile-high air.“I’ve always enjoyed punting out here in the altitude just because the ball travels further,” King said. “It’s something I’m going to have to get used to, too. I definitely have to get a feel for my leg when it comes to putting the ball inside the corners and everything.”He said he plans to continue his celebrations following big punts in Denver, but aims to avoid the 15-yard flags that dogged him in Oakland.“I’m still going to have fun. I’m still going to dance and still celebrate. I’m going to be me. Nothing is going to stop me from being me,” King said.“The flags — I got three flags two years ago and one flag last year — it’s in the past. I’m just looking forward to doing my thing and making sure I’m working on my composure and doing the right things to making sure the team is in the best situation possible.”He knows he has to come up with a new ritual to replace his “Bucking Bronco” dance.“Now it’s time to find a new celebration because that was one when I was trying to troll y’all Parris Campbell Jersey ,” King said on a conference call with Denver media. “Now I’ve got to find something else. It’s definitely going to be a nice little dance. We’ll figure something out.”And he realizes he’ll have to pick out a new number, too, because boss John Elway’s No. 7 isn’t going anywhere.“I’ve got to take him out to a nice steak dinner, but I don’t think that’s going to work. I was thinking about getting him a helicopter or something, a big gift,” King said. “But I don’t think he’s going to give that `7′ up. I’ve got to figure out another number.”——

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz