Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
elaine95 Offline

12.09.2019 09:16
player with an injury designation for Sunday’s game. Tennessee (8-4) got good news with cornerback Logan Ryan clearing the leagu Antworten

The Buccaneers selected running back Ronald Jones in the second round of last year’s draft Julian Love Jersey , but hopes that he’d play a big role in their offense went unrealized.Jones struggled throughout the preseason and was an afterthought in the regular season. He got 30 touches while appearing in nine games as a backup to Peyton Barber and Jacquizz Rodgers and his failure to launch has led to talk about the Bucs taking another running back in this year’s draft.That may turn out to be the case, but General Manager Jason Licht spent some time lavishing praise on Jones during his press conference on Tuesday.“Right now the guy that we’re all collectively most impressed with is RoJo, just his attitude, his willingness to do extra. You can just see the confidence rising in him http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/darius-slayton-jersey ,” Licht said, via JoeBucsFan.com.There’s often a big gap between what General Managers say in pre-draft press conferences and what they actually do in the draft. We’ll find out next week if the strong feelings about Jones’ offseason work have an impact on the direction Tampa winds up taking. NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP)The Tennessee Titans will be without outside linebacker Derrick Morgan on Sunday when they visit the Arizona Cardinals. Morgan, who leads the Titans with 7 1/2 sacks Quinnen Williams Jersey , sprained a knee in last week’s 24-13 victory over the Houston Texans and did not practice at all this week. ”He’ll be out this week. He’s still day-to-day, in our opinion,” Titans coach Mike Mularkey said. Morgan is the only Titans player with an injury designation for Sunday’s game. Tennessee (8-4) got good news with cornerback Logan Ryan clearing the league’s concussion protocol. Ryan will play after practicing fully two straight days. Also, tight end Delanie Walker (ankle) and wide receiver Rishard Matthews (hamstring) http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/jachai-polite-jersey , who has missed the past two games, practiced fully Friday and will play. With Morgan out, the Titans will start Erik Walden in his place against the Cardinals (5-7). ”He’ll get more snaps than he’s obviously gotten,” Mularkey said. ”He’s like a starter for us Chuma Edoga Jersey , the way we rotate those guys. I don’t think there’s a big drop-off. He sets the edge. He’s violent. He’s one of the most violent players I’ve been around. I don’t see us missing a beat with him out there.” Walden said he is simply working as he would for any other game and won’t change his approach just because of an increased role. ”I treat it like any other week. It’s not anything new. I just want to make sure I’m not a weak link and make sure I’m holding up my end of the bargain.” Kevin Dodd will move up in the rotation as the third outside linebacker, and Nate Palmer also could get some snaps there. —

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz