Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

17.09.2019 08:19
Dee Ford is an Englishwoman who had nothing t Antworten

o do with the Chiefs’ loss to the Patriots. She was in Kent Joe Montana Jersey , England, asleep when Chiefs linebacker Dee Ford lined up offsides.But when the Englishwoman woke up Monday morning, angry Chiefs fans had bombarded her Twitter account, @dee_ford. (The Chiefs linebacker does not have a Twitter account.)“The phone was going off literally nonstop,” she said, via John Sleezer of the . “Some of the things were quite vicious. The things they’re saying Len Dawson Jersey , he doesn’t deserve it.”One wrote, “You ruined my whole year.” “How the (bleep) do you sleep at night?” tweeted another.The 47-year-old Ford became aware of Dee Ford the football player five years ago when someone in the Auburn Athletics Department accidentally tagged her in a congratulatory tweet to Dee Ford the football player.That got her interested in football. She learned the game and has become a fan of Auburn and the Chiefs. The Englishwoman has spoken to the Chiefs’ Ford on the phone, and she attended an Auburn game last fall and a Chiefs game in London in 2015. The former Chiefs and Mizzou star announced his retirement last weekend and made a statement on Thursday."As we learned over the past weekend, former Kansas City Chiefs (and Missouri Tigers) wide receiver Jeremy Maclin has decided to retire from the NFL after eight seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles, Chiefs and Baltimore Ravens.On Thursday, Maclin released a farewell statement on Twitter detailing the injuries he has sustained in recent years that ultimately led to his decision to retire.Maclin said it all began in 2016.“It was my last season in Kansas City.I had huge expectations of myself coming off the two best seasons of my career.During that season Mitch Morse Jersey , I lost a childhood friend and a family member.I also tore my groin off the bone.I had the worst season of my career, then got released the following May — two weeks after my wedding — via voice mail.”In 2017 — his first season in Baltimore — the problems continued.“I thought I was mentally ready to go.I will admit that although my mental perspective got better that season, it wasn’t where it used to be.During my season in Baltimore, I played with two strained quads, battle with stingers that resulted in a ‘dead shoulder,’ and on what I thought was my last catch of the season Chris Jones Jersey , I tore my MCL.”Maclin said that instead, it turned out to be the last catch of his career.Photo by Rob Carr/Getty ImagesSince the spring of the following year — when the Ravens released him — he said he has battled additional physical problems that prevent him from moving his leg or bending over without pain.Still, Maclin said that the experience has made him a stronger person, and he is excited for the next chapter of his life.After specifically thanking Chiefs head coach Andy Reid — head coach of the Eagles when they drafted him in 2009 — for “taking a chance and drafting me,” Maclin then thanked a group of Eagles teammates and staff, and turned to his good years with the Chiefs.“To the Kansas City organization and #ChiefsKingdom Tanoh Kpassagnon Jersey , I want to say thank you!It was a dream of mine to play back in my home state of Missouri.I called it ‘my ride down I-70.’I’ll never forget the Justin Houston and [Eric Berry] pre-game speeches that got us going.I won’t forget walking out of the tunnel as a captain for our playoff game[s] in Houston and New England.I won’t forget extra workouts with Chris, Al and Reek, and their hunger to be great.I won’t forget sharing the field with the best and swaggiest tight end in the game who demanded greatness from everyone: Travis Kelce.I can keep going on and on.#ChiefsKingdom I love you, and I appreciate each and every one of you.”Maclin also specifically thanked our in-house sports medicine expert, Aaron Borgman, who was a Chiefs and Eagles trainer while Maclin were with the teams. He thanked Aaron and “every training staff member that did whatever they could to get me ready for game day.”Maclin had just one good year for the Chiefs: the 2015 season Armani Watts Jersey , in which he had 1,088 yards and eight touchdowns on 87 receptions.For his career, he finished with 6,835 yards on 514 catches and 49 touchdowns.We wish him well.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz