Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

26.09.2019 03:29
The Panthers went out of their way to make sure every Antworten

one knew they weren’t trying to replace Cam Newton when they drafted another quarterback last week.And in case you were wondering if Newton felt pressure from the addition of West Virginia’s Will Grier with the 100th overall pick Stitched Da’Norris Searcy Jersey , he does not.Via Josh Sims of Fox 46, Newton was asked about the addition of Grier during the grand opening of his cigar bar/restaurant in Atlanta.“A lot of people, the natural, . . . would think that I feel intimidated,” Newton said. “And that’s not the case here.“I reached out to Will, and I actually saw him play in high school with him being in Charlotte. And I’m just excited. Like I said, for him to come on a team that I know he possesses a rare talent Youth Jarius Wright Jersey , and I’m excited. . . . It’s my job to put myself and my team in the best situation, and get everybody ready, . . . I want to make sure that I’m [the] best teammate and my best self for everyone.”Grier grew up near Charlotte, so Newton getting a first-hand look at his new backup lends some familiarity to the process. The Panthers hadn’t drafted a quarterback since taking Newton first overall in 2011, and Grier brings a level of talent to the backup spot they haven’t enjoyed in years. TAMPA BAY (4-10) at CAROLINA (10-4) Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, Fox OPENING LINE – Panthers by 9 RECORD VS. SPREAD – Tampa Bay 4-9-1 Stitched Jarius Wright Jersey , Carolina 9-5 SERIES RECORD – Panthers lead 21-13 LAST MEETING -Panthers beat Buccaneers 17-3, Oct. 17 LAST WEEK – Buccaneers lost to Falcons 24-21; Panthers beat Packers 31-24 AP PRO32 RANKING -Buccaneers No. 28, Panthers No. 6 (tie) BUCCANEERS OFFENSE – OVERALL (11), RUSH (27), PASS (5) BUCCANEERS DEFENSE – OVERALL (31), RUSH (23), PASS (32) PANTHERS OFFENSE – OVERALL (17) Youth Dontari Poe Jersey , RUSH (4), PASS (27) PANTHERS DEFENSE – OVERALL (5), RUSH (5), PASS (11) STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES – Bucs have lost four straight. … Bucs QB Jameis Winston completed 27 of 35 passes for 299 yards with three TDs last week vs. Falcons. Winston has five TDs vs. one INT in past three road games. … RB Doug Martin has 282 yards rushing in past three games vs. Carolina. … RB Peyton Barber has two TDs in past two games vs. NFC South foes. … WR Mike Evans has seven TD catches in last 10 games. … LB Lavonte David has NFL-high five forced fumbles. David averaging nine tackles in five games vs. Panthers, and has two sacks, two forced fumbles and interception. … LB Kwon Alexander had 13 tackles vs. Falcons. … CB Brent Grimes goes for third straight game with INT against Carolina. … Bucs allowing NFL-worst 276.1 yards passing per game. … Panthers are 6-1 in last seven games. They can clinch playoff spot with win. … Panthers have won four straight at home. … QB Cam Newton has 12 TDs (eight passing Stitched Dontari Poe Jersey , four rushing) in last four home games vs. Tampa Bay. Newton needs 31 yards rushing to move into third place all-time among NFL QBs.… RB Jonathan Stewart has five TDs rushing in past four games. … Rookie RB Christian McCaffrey leads NFL rookies with 73 catches and ranks fourth in TDs with seven. … TE Greg Olsen had season-high 116 yards on nine catches vs. Packers. … OLB Thomas Davis suspended for game due to illegal hit last week on Packers WR Davante Adams. David Mayo will start … DE Julius Peppers one of four players in NFL history with 10 or more sacks in 10-plus seasons. … Pro Bowl LB Luke Kuechly has 43 tackles and two INTs in past five games vs. Tampa Bay. … CB Daryl Worley and James Bradberry have picks in back-to-back games. …Fantasy Tip: Panthers WR Damiere Byrd had two TD catches last week vs. Packers, worth adding or activating. —

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz