Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
elaine95 Offline

18.10.2019 09:12
Super Bowls. He’s going to be the quarterback around here for many, many years to come.”Prescott insists he’s “staying out of” Antworten

CBS is prepared to let Tony Romo have a game off to play golf.Romo will play in next week’s Safeway Open Hakeem Butler Jersey , and if he makes the cut, CBS will allow him to play on Sunday rather than work the Vikings-Bears game he’s currently scheduled to call. If he misses the cut, he’ll work on Sunday as usual.CBS confirmed to the that it has a contingency plan for Romo’s absence but declined to say who would join Jim Nantz in the booth for Vikings-Bears if Romo isn’t there.Romo had previously asked permission to miss a game for golf and been denied. Perhaps this year, with Romo’s contract about to expire, CBS is eager to get in his good graces so he’ll stick with the network. He has drawn rave reviews at CBS and will likely have other good offers after this season. Perhaps his next contract will include stipulations for missing games to play golf. Ezekiel Elliott has his deal. Dak Prescott still is waiting.Elliott wants for Prescott what he got for himself in becoming the highest-paid running back in football with a six-year Chris Lindstrom Jersey , $90 million extension.“I want to see it get done. I want to play with him for the rest of my career,” Elliott said.That prompted Prescott jokingly to reply Thursday, “He’s so sweet, isn’t he?”Prescott’s representation remains in talks with the Cowboys on a new deal for the quarterback. While Elliott held out of training camp and the preseason, Prescott has been with his team throughout.“I just can’t imagine Dak doesn’t know what we think of him http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/kaleb-mcgary-jersey ,” Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones told reporters Thursday, via Jon Machota of TheAthletic.com. “We’re trying to put the best team around him. We want him to win Super Bowls. He’s going to be the quarterback around here for many, many years to come.”Prescott insists he’s “staying out of” contract talks, trusting agent Todd France to handle the business end. He has his fourth season opener looming in three days.But Prescott said he doesn’t care whether negotiations extend into the regular season. Jones has said they don’t intend to end talks if a deal isn’t completed before the opener.“I mean, obviously I want to see it done Kendall Sheffield Jersey ,” Prescott said. “To put a timeframe on it, I think I’ve said this before, I’m not going to do that. At this point, my focus is all on the Giants, the Giants defense http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/john-cominsky-jersey , what this team needs to do to win the game, and then next week we’ll go to the next opponent. I don’t want to blur my mind or distract myself any bit with thinking about those talks or thinking about what’s going on when I’ve got enough on my plate to handle. I’m just focused on the Giants, and I have people to handle. I’m just focused on the Giants and I have people to take care of that.”The Rams signed Jared Goff to an extension earlier this week, likely raising Prescott’s price yet again.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz