Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
elaine95 Offline

25.10.2019 09:10
Buccaneers tight end Cameron Brate had surgery to repair a torn labrum in his hip in January, but he was dealing with the injury Antworten

The Broncos were short on cornerbacks at this week’s voluntary minicamp.Chris Harris is absent while trying to land a new contract David Montgomery Jersey , Bryce Callahan is recovering from foot surgery and Isaac Yiadom is recovering from shoulder surgery, but practicing without those players didn’t lead Denver to put free agent acquisition Kareem Jackson at cornerback for this week’s workouts.Jackson worked at safety, which was something that head coach Vic Fangio suggested could be the case when Jackson signed with the team in March. Fangio said on Thursday that the decision to use Jackson there was because he’s spent almost all of his career as a cornerback.“For the reason that there’s more to learn at safety than there is at corner,” Fangio said http://www.bearscheapstores.com/riley-ridley-jersey-cheap , via KUSA. “He’s played much more corner in his career, so I wanted him to get more work in this camp — all of his work — at the safety position, to feel comfortable there.”Jackson’s spot in the secondary once all hands are on deck will likely be more telling about the team’s overall plans for how to make the best use of a new piece on their defense. Buccaneers tight end Cameron Brate had surgery to repair a torn labrum in his hip in January, but he was dealing with the injury well before he finally had it repaired.Brate was hurt in 2017 http://www.cowboyscheapauthenticstore.com/trysten-hill-jersey-cheap , but doctors hoped that it would heal without surgery. Brate, who signed a six-year extension last year, opted to play through the injury and then kept playing through it because the Bucs lost tight end O.J. Howard during the season.He played in every game, but his production dropped to 30 catches and 289 yards.“Yeah Connor McGovern Jersey , personally I wish I would have played better last year and everything like that, but I just don’t think I was able to prepare for the season the way I wanted to dealing with the injury,” Brate said, via PewterReport.com. “Week to week I wasn’t able to prepare for the games the way I normally would. It was more just kind of getting through the season. More than anything I’m just glad I was able to get it taken care of. I won’t have to deal with that moving forward.”Brate said he expects to miss the team’s offseason work as he continues to rehab his hip with eyes on being cleared for training camp.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz