Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
elaine95 Offline

25.10.2019 09:30
[url=http://www.seattleseahawksteamonl Antworten

Bills running back LeSean McCoy said last month that he welcomed the arrival of Frank Gore because he sees Gore as a player he can learn from now that they are teammates.McCoy shared one thing he’s learned from Gore already. There’s been a lot of chatter about McCoy’s place on the Bills Tytus Howard Jersey , his ability to bounce back from an unproductive 2018 season and more, which McCoy said that his older teammate“There’s always talk about something,” McCoy said, via the team’s website. “Whether it’s off the field, on the field. Whether it’s age, my salary, there’s always something. So I learned to use that as motivation. That’s something that Frank has taught me. No matter what goes on they’ll look for the guy with the name or the money. So it motivates me in different ways.”Gore Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , T.J. Yeldon and rookie Devin Singletary all joined the Bills last season and there’s been word of Singletary getting first-team work during camp. If the negative commentary isn’t sufficient, that may provide some more motivation for McCoy to get back on track this year. The Cowboys have said they don’t want to be market-setters in deals for Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott and Amari Cooper. At the same time, they have said all three have “solid” offers in front of them.Those offers, according to multiple reports, would rank the three players “at least in the top five” at their respective positions. It is unclear whether that’s new money or total value at signing.The Cowboys offer to Elliott is more in line with Le'Veon Bell than Todd Gurley. Gurley’s deal averages $14.4 million per season, while Bell’s annual average is $13.1 million. Bell also received $10 million less in guaranteed money than Gurley.Elliott wants more than $15 million annually Ugo Amadi Jersey , according to Clarence Hill of the .The Cowboys are “frustrated” at the lack of engagement in talks with all three, according to multiple reports, and executive vice president Stephen Jones said Tuesday he doubts the team can get any of the three signed before they break training camp in Oxnard, California, on Aug. 15.Jones was asked on 105.3 The Fan about the possibility of not getting a deal done with Prescott this year.“It’s not terrifying to me,” Jones said on his radio show, via Todd Archer of ESPN. “Do we want to make a deal with Dak? Do we want to do a deal that hopefully he will think is really good and good for him? We certainly want to do that Devin White Jersey , but we’re not afraid to go another year. I mean we’re certainly not. That happens in this business. But I don’t want anyone to think we’re not going to go to the midnight hour and exhaust all things to get a deal done with Dak, to get a deal done with Zeke and to get a deal done with Amari and then get deals done with other players. That’s what we’re in the business for, to tie up young guys that we think so much of that we drafted.”Cooper and Prescott are entering the final year of their contracts, and the Cowboys have picked up the fifth-year option on Elliott’s contract for 2020.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz