Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 PHP
elaine95 Offline

02.11.2019 10:07
But, that being said [url=http://www.cardinalscheapstore.com/andy-isabella-jersey-cheap]Andy Isabella Jersey[/url] , loved the w Antworten

The two L.A. teams got together to practice over the past couple of days. On Saturday Dalton Risner Jersey , the Chargers defense apparently got the better of the Rams offense.“We were sluggish,” Rams coach Sean McVay told reporters. “I thought it seemed like the defense had good energy, offensively not even close to good enough. I thought they finished the day strong which is what’s important and our guys kept it together. I think you’ve got to give credit to the Chargers, they came out, they had some good juice, specifically their defense. It’s always a good learning opportunity for us. That’s really what this is. You get a chance to try some things that maybe you wouldn’t do against your defense and you get it in a full-speed setting against a really good team where you’re playing against their good players.”McVay later was asked whether the substandard offensive performance lands in the lap of quarterback Jared Goff.“I don’t think so Drew Lock Jersey ,” McVay said. “What I think says as much about [Goff] as anything is that I’m talking more of myself, the reflection of the entire unit. But what says as much about Jared is that in the midst of things not going great, he finds a way to settle in, in a situation where we’ve got to have a two-minute drive to score a touchdown, he made some great throws, recognized coverage http://www.cardinalscheapstore.com/zach-allen-jersey-cheap , got the ball where it should’ve gone, and really, to be able to just stay that even-keeled demeanor like we talk about all the time says as much about him as anything.“I just think the expectations we have are high, but to our players�? credit, they finished the day the right way. This game isn’t perfect and they’re a very good football team. But, that being said Andy Isabella Jersey , loved the way that we finished in spite of the fact that maybe it didn’t go as well as we’d like early on. And I’m specifically talking about the offense.”McVay did a decent bit of tightrope-walking, recognizing the offense looked rough but trying to find a positive somewhere, anywhere. Five weeks from today in Charlotte, the Rams’ offense will face a significant test to start a season during which one of the very real questions is whether the rest of the conference will begin the process of catching up with McVay, Goff, and company. The Lions gave a big deal to free agent pass rusher Trey Flowers — a deal that may shape the market for the other free agent pass rushers around the league.Flowers’ deal is for five years and $90 million Jamel Dean Jersey , with $40 million fully guaranteed at signing, according to Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.That’s a big contract, and one that will surely be noticed by the agents for Cowboys defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence, Texans defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, Seahawks defensive end Frank Clark and Chiefs outside linebacker Dee Ford. Those four pass rushers all got the franchise tag, and all four of them will be pleased to see that Flowers is establishing what the going rate is for top pass rushers.The Lions made an aggressive move to get the top available player in free agency. They’ve been one of the most aggressive teams this week D.K. Metcalf Jersey , which will be met with approval in Detroit — but will also put more pressure on General Manager Bob Quinn and coach Matt Patricia to win this year.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz