Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
elaine95 Offline

29.11.2019 09:03
http://www.dolphinsjerseypros Antworten

The NFL Draft is tonight Cameron Wake Jersey , and the final versions of the mock drafts are popping up all over the web. As the day continues, we seem to be finding a consensus of who the Miami Dolphins will select..."WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsNFL Draft2019 NFL Mock DraftsMel Kiper Mock Draft 2019: Final projection from ESPN analyst starts building consensus for DolphinsNew,16commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareMel Kiper Mock Draft 2019: Final projection from ESPN analyst starts building consensus for DolphinsKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsThe NFL Draft is tonight, and the final versions of the mock drafts are popping up all over the web. As the day continues, we seem to be finding a consensus of who the Miami Dolphins will select with the 13th overall pick. Earlier today, we took at look at Daniel Jeremiah’s final mock draft, with the Dolphins adding Clemson defensive tackle Christian Wilkins. What is the Dolphins top need?Sign up for The Phinsider FanPulse here!Kiper agrees with that pick Jason Taylor Jersey , also giving Miami Wilkins with the 13th selection. “If Miami really is waiting until 2020 to get a quarterback, GM Chris Grier & Co. should go with the best player available here,” Kiper writes of the pick. “Miami has holes at several positions. Wilkins is an underrated pass-rusher, and he’s one of the best locker room guys in this draft.”It appears more and more analysts are focusing on Wilkins as the best pick for the Dolphins. While everything around the Dolphins themselves has been quiet, with little leaking out of the team’s facilities, it does seem like Wilkins to the Dolphins is becoming a strong possibility. The Dolphins are many things at the moment.Bad at football, being strip-mined of talent Nat Moore Jersey , and becoming a national laughingstock are just a few of those things.But what they can’t be is in denial, according to quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick.Via Adam Beasley of the , the wise elder said it was important for the Dolphins to be clear about what’s happening around them, after recent trades that sent Minkah Fitzpatrick to Pittsburgh and Laremy Tunsil and Kenny Stills to Houston.“The elephant in the room. There are certain things, whether it’s the Minkah trade or Laremy or Kenny or dropping the ball or throwing an interception that some people treat them as taboo, but you have to be open about it and put everything out there and knowing guys are going to make mistakes, but maybe getting to the root of why it’s happening Mark Duper Jersey ,” Fitzpatrick said. “I just think as a whole, overcommunicating on all that and getting it out there is an important thing.”Fitzpatrick’s steady nature may have a lot to do with him keeping the starting job, despite leading the team to 10 points in two games. It’s probably inevitable that they’ll let Josh Rosen start (What’s it going to do, get worse? Trick question, it can always get worse), which Fitzpatrick will accept as part of the business.“I’ve seen it every way,” Fitzpatrick said. “I truly have. . . . There’s a million things and ways it’s happened in my career. For me Mark Clayton Jersey , always being ready and knowing that when I have my opportunity, I have to go out there and do my best.“My whole career has been like that. I try to do my best in putting my focus in what I can control. The first two games, there’s a lot of things that I need to do better in order for us to perform better, and that’s where my focus is on right now.”With so much to work with, not recognizing the obvious won’t help.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz