Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
elaine95 Offline

20.12.2019 07:50
” the younger Slater said, according to Reiss.It has worked in two of the biggest coin tosses the league has seen [url=http://ww Antworten

Anyone who says “tails never fails” should always remember the case of Matthew Slater.The Patriots special-teams captain believes in calling heads when it’s time to toss a coin. It paid off last Sunday in overtime against the Chiefs. It also paid off two years ago Kendall Fuller Jersey , in overtime against the Falcons.In both games, the Patriots opted to receive the opening kickoff to overtime, took the ball down the field, scored a touchdown Eric Murray Jersey , and won the game.Via Mike Reiss of ESPN.com, Slater picked up the habit from his father, Hall of Famer Jackie Slater.“Anyone who knows my family knows faith is important to us, and said Terrance Smith Jersey , ‘God’s the head of my life, so I call heads.’ I’ve just kind of embraced it,” the younger Slater said, according to Reiss.It has worked in two of the biggest coin tosses the league has seen Xavier Williams Jersey , laying the foundation for the Patriots to walk off as NFL champions two years ago and AFC champions last weekend. Next Sunday, with the Patriots the visitors in Super Bowl LIII, Slater’s inevitable call of heads will determine which team controls the receive-or-defer decision that will decide which offense and which defense takes the field start the game.And who knows? Maybe he’ll be back in the middle of the field 60 football minutes later to try to run his streak of coin-toss victories in a huge spot to three. Watch full press conferences here at Arrowhead Pride." FanpostsFanshotsCommunityAboutStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSeries Dixon’s MailbagStagner ThingsSummer of SpagsLottery Tickets ’19Training Camp NotebookTailgatesLatest News Fanposts Most recentMost activeFanshots Community Community GuidelinesContactAbout StubHub ✕Video: Andy Reid, Patrick Mahomes and Tyrann Mathieu speak to the mediaNew Jordan Lucas Jersey ,3comments Watch full press conferences here at Arrowhead Pride.CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Video: Andy Reid, Patrick Mahomes and Tyrann Mathieu speak to the mediaTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailKansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid, quarterback Patrick Mahomes and safety Tyrann Mathieu spoke to the media on Wednesday.Watch their full press conferences below:Head coach Andy ReidQuarterback Patrick MahomesSafety Tyrann Mathieu

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz