Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
elaine95 Offline

20.12.2019 09:04
the SB Nation network of podcasts. Only 7 podcasts were chosen for the initial unveil, and we were one of them!On this week’s ep Antworten

Dolphins outside linebacker Jerome Baker was listed at just 215 pounds as a rookie last season Kiko Alonso Jersey , but with a new coaching staff bringing a new defense, Baker says he’s getting bigger.Baker said he’s lifting weights to bulk up and was at 227 pounds in minicamp.“I feel like a new player, honestly,” Baker said, via the . “I feel stronger. I feel faster. . . . I got in the weight room a lot. That was my main thing, just working out as much as I can and hopefully improve so it pays off in the season.”The Dolphins were pleased with what Baker did as a rookie Davon Godchaux Jersey , playing 62 percent of their defensive snaps and 41 percent of their special teams snaps and recording three sacks and a pick-six. They’re hoping he can do even more in his second season, first with head coach Brian Flores, and perhaps become one of the building blocks for an improved defense in Miami. *Just click the play button right above this and enjoy! Phinsider Radio is excited to be a part of the SB Nation network of podcasts. Only 7 podcasts were chosen for the initial unveil, and we were one of them!On this week’s episode of Phinsider Radio, Matthew Cannata, Aaron Sutton and Josh Houtz discuss the Dolphins 13-6 victory over the New York Jets. What happened with Reshad Jones and Matt Burke Chase Allen Jersey , and who’s to blame for the lack of communication. Is Matt Burke on the hot seat? Oddly enough, the Dolphins defense played lights out with Jones on the sideline. Akeem Spence and Cameron wake both had two sacks a piece. Kiko Alonso has an interception, as did T.J McDonald, Walt Aikens. Jerome Baker picked off an errant Sam Darnold throw and took it to the house. Is this what we can expect from the defense moving forward, or are the Jets just that bad?On offense, the Dolphins struggled for the second consecutive week Mike Hull Jersey , and many are fed up with Brock Osweiler. Will Ryan Tannehill be healthy enough to start after the Bye?Adam Gase admitted on Monday the Dolphins didn’t do a good enough job splitting touches between Kenyan Drake and Frank Gore. If the Dolphins want to have success during the second half of the season, Drake needs more touches. Matthew Cannata discusses his experience as a credentialed member of the media, and the boys do the unthinkable and send Sam Darnold an edible arrangement for his contribution in Miami’s 2-0, series sweep of the lowly JESTSAll this and more on this week’s episode of Phinsider Radio. If you have any questions or comments for us, find us on Twitter (Twitter handles down below) and/or respond down in the Comments Section!Follow Matthew (@CannataNFL),(@suttonlacesout) Matt Haack Jersey , and myself Houtz (@Houtz) on Twitter

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz