Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
elaine95 Offline

09.01.2020 03:01
nyway [url=http://www.lionslockerro Antworten

Last week http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-deshawn-shead-jersey , I already declared that the Detroit Lions “won” the trade deadline by trading for Damon Harrison Sr. While I stand by that take, it’s also clear that that single transaction didn’t push the Lions over the top, as they got handled by the Seahawks on Sunday, even with “Snacks” having a very good game. Now the trade deadline sits a few hours away, and many are wondering if the LIons aren’t quite done yet. Rumors have already been swirling about the fate of wide receiver Golden Tate, for which there are reportedly multiple teams interested in acquiring. So far, those rumors appear to be just that http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-tavon-wilson-jersey , rumors, but sometimes where there’s smoke there’s fire. So today’s Question of the Day is:Should the Lions make another move at the trade deadline?My answer: While the Lions certainly could use more help—especially on the defensive side of the ball (ie: cornerback, edge rusher)—I just don’t think it’s worth it at this point. Unless they could somehow pull of another grand larceny type of trade where they could get a solid defensive back for a fifth round pick—and considering it cost the Saints a fourth and seventh to acquire Eli Apple, I find that very unlikely—it’s just not worth it.As wide open as the NFC North is this year, this team is supposed to be building for championships, not division titles. Right now, this team isn’t playing like it’s destined for a championship. Certainly that can change Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey White , but at this point, we’ve seen the Lions lose four games, three of which they were manhandled in. Sending away draft pick after draft pick to acquire short-term talent is not how to build a winning franchise, so I’m just not in favor of being buyers at any significant cost this year.As for being sellers, I think all of that is nonsense right now. You’d have to get at least a second-round pick for Golden Tate for it to be worth it, in my opinion, and that deal is not likely to come. As for anyone else on the roster Womens Quandre Diggs Jersey , they’re likely too important to the future of this team (Darius Slay) or won’t get you enough on the open market to be worth it in a trade (Ameer Abdullah). So I think the Lions should stand pat during Tuesday, and I’d be pretty surprised if they make another move. Your turn.NFL Week 4 Picks against the spread, totals: Dogging the end of days Week 3 in the NFL will go down as Blood Week.Things died. The natural course of the universe made sure of that. Nothing died on the gridiron, because I don’t think bugs have souls. That said, a lot of NFL teams showed their frail, deathly mortality.And I have no idea how to treat it. I don’t think any team that played well last Sunday looks as good as they are; likewise teams that looked stellar probably aren’t (this, unfortunately Barry Sanders Jersey , probably includes the Detroit Lions).What did happen on Week 3 was a matter of collection. Teams were, in hindsight, due. Let’s see if we’ve learned anything for Week 4, or if we’re just blindly charging on towards the inevitable collapse of the universe.Minnesota +7 @ Los AngelesThe upside of a chaotic Week 3 is some prime value on a handful of matchups. Case in point, the Vikings aren’t the team that loses to the Bills every week, and scary as they have looked, the Rams aren’t invincible wunderkinds. Keep this one close on a short week.New York +7.5 @ JacksonvilleRemember when the whole world was riding high on the Jets? Good times. Anyway http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-zach-zenner-jersey , catching the hook-side of a touchdown is good value and the Jaguars have proven to be a vulnerable squad that feasted on some bad teams (yes, the Pats are a bad team) to start the season.Green Bay vs. Buffalo UNDER 45There’s a good number of lines that are just outrageous and stupid this week, spurred by deathly things in the NFL. Here, Buffalo is catching 10.5 points. That’s a recipe for chaos. I’ll just wager the total instead.New Orleans -3.5 @ GiantsIt’s rare to catch this sort of line and I paused before taking it. I dislike road favorites, and I certainly dislike a hook-side of a field goal. Nevertheless I still think this line is safe to bet on the Saints.Oakland vs. Cleveland OVER 45It would be imprudent to judge here if Cleveland—having won their first game since 2016—could go on a winning streak, or if Oakland—a garbage receptacle of a team—could get their first win against this self-same Browns squad. It’s better to just guess the score.Houston +1.5 @ IndianapolisThe Texans have made 6.1 yards per play and are winless in the NFL. That sort of trend is unsustainable. Take them.Kansas City -5 @ DenverCall it a hunch. A really dumb hunch but whatever.All the restDallas vs. Detroit UNDER 44Pittsburgh vs. Baltimore OVER 50.5Seattle -3 @ ArizonaMiami +7 @ New EnglandAtlanta vs. Cincinnati UNDER 50.5Los Angeles vs. San Francisco UNDER 46.5Chicago -3 vs. Tampa BayPhiladelphia -4 @ Tennessee

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz