Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
zhanjiao1212 Offline

18.07.2018 07:44
v video review to confirm their record keeping decisions and are specifical Antworten

We caught up with him to talk about the best deal he ever made (as well as the one hes happiest he didnt make). Geron Christian Jersey .“I always did my stuff ahead of the deadline. The best deal Ive ever done was the Darryl Sydor deal. We did that at the end of January in 04, and Syd was the missing piece. He was the piece that put us over the top. “But the best deadline deal I never did was in 2008. The team in Tampa had been sold but the deal hadnt closed. Oren Koulis and Len Barrie were in as the new owners, and they very, very desperately wanted to trade Danny Boyle. And John Tortorella, and Bill Barber, and Claude Loiselle, who was my assistant GM, none of us wanted to do it. “We spent a long time convincing the owners we had to in fact re-sign Danny Boyle. Once we got the green light, I insisted he come in the night before the deadline, I think it was 8:30 at night, because I wanted to get it finalized. At the draft, they had Boyle on the block and they moved him to San Jose. So it was short-lived, but we got the deal done." Custom Washington Redskins Jerseys . As TSN reported Thursday, the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport is under intense pressure from the federal government to focus drug testing on athletes who compete in international events representing Canada. Since funding for the tests has been frozen and the cost of testing can eclipse $1,000 per test, university athletes in a number of sports are being tested less often. DaRon Payne Redskins Jersey .com) - The Boston Bruins announced Monday that the team has signed goaltender Niklas Svedberg to a one-year contract. http://www.theredskinsshoponline.com/Youth-DaRon-Payne-Redskins-Jersey/ .C. - Goodyear has warned teams that increased speeds at Charlotte Motor Speedway will put a heavy emphasis on the right front tires in Saturday nights race a€” a potentially key development for drivers trying to advance in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Hi Kerry, A question on official stat-keeping from a daily reader. In Monday nights Devils/Habs game, P.K. Subban saved his Carey Prices bacon with a couple of goal line saves. Both were shots on goal, but werent saved by Carey Price. How is that type of situation recorded by the official scorer? Love the column,Dean Graddon Hi Dean: Thanks for being a loyal reader of Cmon Ref! Prior to the NHLs implementation of Real-Time Scoring in the 1998-99 season, both a shot on goal and a save credited to the goalkeeper would have been recorded in the official stats even though a defenceman might have made the stop. The reason for this was that pre-1998, "shot-blocks," "missed shots" and a host of other statistics was not counted. There were times when I saw a shot going wide of the net but the goalie caught the puck and he was credited with a save. Some goalies paid very close attention to "shots on goal" that was visible on the time clock. Some goalies even asked me to make sure they got credit for a save when it wasnt recorded on the score clock no differently than a skater asking for an assist on a goal. In Monday nights Devils/Habs game P.K. Subban would have been credited with a "shot-block". No "shot on goal" or "save" (to Carey Price) would be listed in the official stats. I provide you with the definition of a shot: Shot: A shot on goal occurs when an attempt by an attacking player, with intent to score a goal, either results in a goal or would have entered the goal if not stopped by the goaltender. There is also a stat for "missed shots" which would involve any shot that is off the net; wide or above the crossbar even if the goalkeeper was to catch or stop the puck. Derrius Guice Jersey. Judgment must be implemented by the Real Time Scorers to determine how and where to record each stat. Each off-ice crew is provided with a Situation Manual to guide them through various situations and to maintain consistent statistical recording from one NHL game to the next. Rule 37 presently outlines the duty of the Real Time Scorers to electronically record all official statistics for the game played. The five person crew located in the press box can utilize video review to confirm their record keeping decisions and are specifically assigned as follows: - Two (2) Stats Entry Scorers - Two (2) Time on Ice Scorers - Home and Visitors - Event Analyst Assigned by the League to oversee the Real Time Scorers, and the data collected is a Scoring System Manager (SSM), an off-ice official who is required to work one of the five (5) positions noted above in each game played. "Spotters" are also utilized to assist this five person crew (especially recording individual players time on ice) since the game is played at such a fast pace in Real Time. Real Time Stats are kept so in many different categories during a game they can provide instant feedback to coaches and fans alike as a tool to help analyze player performance and make adjustments. I talked with an NHL coach the other day who said his team got beat 3-1 in a game where they outshot their opponents by the wide margin of approximately 42 to 28. The GM was irate his team lost the game while the coach was pleased with his players energy level and effort. Perhaps not thinking about job security the coach response to the GM was, "We just need more players that can score." Ouch! The stats told the Real Time story in this case. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz