Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
liny195 Offline

15.01.2020 04:19
/www.thevikingslockerroom.com/ Antworten

As most expected http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-brett-favre-jersey , the Minnesota Vikings decided to not make any moves at the NFL’s trade deadline, which passed at 3:00 PM Central time this afternoon. However, a couple of the Vikings’ NFC North rivals did make some moves today, and those moves appear to have been made with eyes on the future rather than on 2018.The big one comes from the Vikings’ opponents this week, the Detroit Lions. The Lions dealt wide receiver Golden Tate Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey , who has historically been a real thorn in the Vikings’ side, to the Philadelphia Eagles for a third-round draft pick in 2019. With the emergence of Kenny Golladay in Detroit, the Lions apparently decided that Tate was expendable, and they got a pretty decent return for him.Not to be outdone, the Green Bay Packers made two deals on Tuesday. The first deal they made was to send safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix to the Washington Redskins in exchange for a 2019 fourth-round draft pick. Clinton-Dix was probably the Packers’ best defensive back Chuck Foreman Jersey , but is set to be a free agent next season and it doesn’t sound like the Packers had a lot of interest in bringing him back.The Packers also traded the hero of their Week 8 game against the Rams, running back Ty Montgomery, to the Baltimore Ravens for a sack of used footballs 2020 seventh-round pick. Montgomery, if you haven’t heard the story, was told to stay in the end zone on the kick return following the Rams taking a last-minute lead over the Packers on Sunday. Instead http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-fran-tarkenton-jersey , Montgomery decided to go full Pedro Cerrano (“EFF YOU, MIKE MCCARTHY! I’LL DO IT MYSELF!”) and promptly fumbled the football, with the Rams recovering and denying the Packers a chance at a potential last-minute comeback.What do you think of the trade activity that went down in the NFC North on trade deadline day, folks? *****Download Link Here*****(02:26) Raptors Discussion(07:47) Lions discussion(53:25) Injuries(56:37) Sharrif Floyd(60:30) MailbagEpisode Notes:Here’s my piece at the Athletic about the development of Danielle HunterAnd my coworker Chad Graff talked about the scheme changes Zimmer mentionedTed Nguyen detailed those changes and what they look likeWhat did it costTHAT AIN’T DONRead up on Sharrif Floyd’s lawsuit against Dr. James AndrewsHere’s a link to Kyle Slaby’s charity effortSpecial thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for the new theme song!Arif - @ArifHasanNFLJames - @bigmonoTo listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes Womens Paul Krause Jersey , subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. We know that it’s a tough ask given all the problems involving their transaction fees, but if can manage it, check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon John Randle Jersey , head to this link.Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz