Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
liny195 Offline

17.01.2020 07:32
The Indianapolis Colts continued to address Antworten

the secondary on the third day of the 2019 NFL Draft by selecting USC defensive back Marvell Tell III. Tell was not rated high as a safety in the Anthony..." Indianapolis Colts Draft CentralDraft ProspectsIndianapolis Colts select USC DB Marvell Tell III with 144th pickNew Parris Campbell Jersey ,17commentsEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Indianapolis Colts select USC DB Marvell Tell III with 144th pickTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Sean Haffey/Getty ImagesThe Indianapolis Colts continued to address the secondary on the third day of the 2019 NFL Draft by selecting USC defensive back Marvell Tell III. Tell was not rated high as a safety in the Anthony Arena Memorial 2019 NFL Draft Guide but will likely not play at that position for the Colts. He also played on special teams all four years with the Trojans and that will certainly help him have a chance to make the roster in what is becoming a rather crowded defensive backfield.He reminds me of Pierre Desir, in that he has great length at 6’2”, 198 lbs. and doesn’t have a blazing 40 yard time — although his 4.57 second time at USC’s Pro Day is good enough. He put up a 42” vertical jump, which was third among all defensive backs; a 136” broad jump, which was second; ran a 6.63 second three-cone, good for second; and a 4.01 second 20-yard shuttle, good for third.As we can see above, Tell is another rare athlete the Colts coaching staff will have the chance to mold into something more at the next level. How well he transitions to corner is hard to project but there is another important trait to acknowledge. Tell not only was a well respected player on his team who stayed for four years, even though he likely could have been drafted after his junior season, but also worked really hard in the classroom and in preparation for life after football. He is another clear locker room fit and should continue to build upon the culture Chris Ballard has been working hard to create.His best college season came as a junior where he tallied 85 tackles, 2.5 for a loss, 3 interceptions, 2 passes defensed, a fumble recovery and a touchdown — earning him a nod as first-team All-Pac-12. For his career, Tell tallied 220 tackles, 6.5 for a loss, .5 sack, 5 interceptions, 13 passes defensed http://www.coltsfanshop.com/Ben-Banogu-Jersey , one forced fumble, one fumble recovery and a touchdown. NEW YORK (AP) — From a breakthrough quarterback to a unanimous choice. From two brothers to four rookies for the first time — two from the same club, no less. The Associated Press 2018 All-Pro Team has something for everyone.Patrick Mahomes and three other Kansas City Chiefs players made the squad Friday. They were joined by the first rookie teammates since 1965 — Colts guard left Quenton Nelson and linebacker Darius Leonard. The last time that occurred it was two future Hall of Famers, the Bears’ Dick Butkus and Gale Sayers.Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald was the only unanimous choice in balloting by a nationwide panel of 50 media members who regularly cover the league.“That’s surreal,” Donald said. “It’s a blessing. Wow! You see the hard work pay off.“A lot of credit to my teammates and my coaches for pushing me and helping me.”Mahomes, Kansas City’s second-year sensation, drew 45 votes at quarterback and was joined by teammates Travis Kelce at tight end, Tyreek Hill as the flex player and Mitchell Schwartz at right tackle.Kelce’s brother, Eagles center Jason, also made the team.“For me and my brother to both get it, it’s that much more special because I still remember us in the backyard fighting with each other, playing football growing up and we envisioned each other competing at the highest level, competing against the best players,” Jason said. “And for both of us to be recognized as one of those guys is pretty special.”Joining Nelson and Leonard as rookies on the team were Seahawks punter Michael Dickson and Chargers safety Derwin James.“These are the kind of guys who have the DNA, the makeup of everything that we are looking for,” Colts coach Frank Reich said of Nelson and Leonard. “All the intangibles, all the character qualities, everything about them. It’s a really hard filter to get through to get marked that way and both Quenton and Darius had that on their card. So that says something about their maturity and how fast we think they will develop.”And already have developed.Chicago also had four All-Pros: edge rusher Khalil Mack, cornerback Kyle Fuller Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , safety Eddie Jackson and punt returner Tarik Cohen.Two players made All-Pro for the fifth time: Houston edge rusher J.J. Watt and Carolina linebacker Luke Kuechly.“It means a lot to get back to the top level of the game,” said Watt, who missed most of the 2016 and ’17 seasons with major injuries. “Obviously, it’s an extreme honor to be a first-team All-Pro, especially after what I’ve been through the last two years and hearing the things that people were saying and questioning myself at times.“To be able to get back to the top level of the game and know that I still have things to improve on and things that I want to get even better at, it’s exciting.”The All-Pro team was split: 14 AFC and 14 NFC members. There were 16 newcomers: Mahomes; Schwartz; Fuller; Jackson; Cohen; Saints receiver Michael Thomas; Packers left tackle David Bakhtiari; Eagles interior defensive lineman Fletcher Cox; Patriots cornerback Stephon Gilmore; Chargers defensive back Desmond King and special teamer Adrian Phillips; Jets kick returner Andre Roberts; and the four rookies.Players with previous All-Pro honors who made the 2018 team included Donald and Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner, each for the fourth time; Mack, Dallas right guard Zack Martin and Ravens kicker Justin Tucker, each for the third time; Hill; Rams running back Todd Gurley; and Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins.“I think I really took a lot of pride in leadership,” said Wagner, who drew 49 votes. “I knew that was going to be big if we were going to be successful. I knew I was going to have to up my role in that, up my mindfulness in that. I was really conscious of that and just making sure I was, when it came to getting back to the defense I looked at it from a different lens.”Hopkins got the most votes on offense with 46.“This is validation,” Hopkins said. “I feel like these people are the people who actually know football, who study football, who have been around football for years. So to be on this list and to be first team is a great feeling. But it makes me want to work harder and continue to be on that list.”

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz