Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
liny195 Offline

17.01.2020 08:07
It has not been the best week in headlines Antworten

for Cleveland sports Genard Avery Color Rush Jersey , and that is referring to the personal/emotional aspect of it. Everyone heard the shocking news on Tuesday about Cavaliers announcer Fred McLeod passing away. Wednesday morning, news hit the Cleveland Browns, as the girlfriend of DE Chris Smith, Petara Cordero, was killed in a car accident on I-90 West.Owners Dee and Jimmy Haslam released the following statement:Many Clevelanders who were driving to work this morning probably heard about the accident, before knowing who was involved. When I left my house this morning https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Austin-Corbett-Jersey , I heard about the highway being closed from W. 117th to W. 140th, and I could see two helicopters hovering over the scene for at least 20 minutes.Smith was excused from the Browns’ second preseason game this year so that he could attend the birth of their daughter. Browns head coach Freddie Kitchens visited Smith’s home earlier today, and the team says it will have counselors onsite throughout the week to provide emotional support and care to all players and staff. The Browns didn’t play many of their offensive starters on Saturday night, but they had several defensive regulars in the lineup for the early part of the preseason matchup with the Colts.Defensive end Myles Garrett was an exception. After the game, head coach Freddie Kitchens said that Garrett got a little banged up during Thursday’s joint practice with Indianapolis and that was enough to rule him out of game action.“It’s just if they’re a little bit banged up, I’m going to make sure they’re fine Nick Chubb Jersey ,” Kitchens said, via Cleveland.com. “If we’d have played a [regular-season] game today, he would’ve been out there.”Cornerback Denzel Ward also sat for the Browns and Kitchens said he would have rested others, “but numbers-wise we just couldn’t do it.” The Browns will be back in action against the Buccaneers on Friday in what’s typically a dress rehearsal for the regular season.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz