African American women like Human Hair Wigs, that’s why Human Hair and lace closure or Human Hair Wigs always is the best selling in official mall.
Brazilian Human Hair requires some special considerations when it comes to caring. Cheap Brazilian Human Hair tends to be drier and more prone to tangles than straight hair, so you'll have to be careful about washing, conditioning, and styling your hair. You should limit how often you shampoo, and use products to keep your Virgin Hair Extensions . When visiting a salon, make sure you request a dry cut and only cut your hair when necessary.
1. Nourish with shampoo. Curly hair often tends to be dry because the oils produced by your scalp struggle to reach the ends of your strands, due to the kinks and curls. Use a nourishing shampoo for curly hair such as some Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo. It’s formulated with weightless vita oils to deeply nourish hair and control frizz leaving it more manageable from the first use.
2.Pre-wash treatment. Equally, if you’re prone to frizz, nourishing oil is your friend. Try massaging Nourished Shine Hair Oil from root to tip before washing. It’s infused with hibiscus and argan oils to add shine and leave hair silky.
3. Go easy on the drying. After you wash your hair, don’t towel-dry it, as that will only cause your hair to frizz. Instead, tilt your head forward and squeeze upwards gently to get rid of the excess water.
4. Use your diffuser. A big part of curly hair care is learning to dry it gently and minimally. When you blow-dry your hair, use a diffuser (which reduces frizz by distributing the heat evenly) – but don’t over-dry: just dry out the majority of the water and then leave the rest to dry naturally.
5. Minimize brushing. It might go against everything your mum taught you, but don’t brush your hair. Brushing is too aggressive for curly hair – it will pull out the natural curl and you’ll lose definition and provoke frizz. If you must unpick a tangle, do it when your hair is wet (avoid combing your hair when it is dry) using a wide-toothed comb, start at the ends of the hair and work your way up to avoid breakage.
6. Use oils on wet hair. Apply curly hair products while your hair is still wet. This will help lock in the moisture and keep your curls thick and lustrous. A few drops Nourished Shine Hair Oil adds luminosity with every use for beautifully healthy-looking hair. Perfect for a mid-week treat for your curls.