Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
alisawhite123 Offline

19.05.2020 11:24
judge to dismiss Flynn case Antworten

For two decades, Adolfo Luna has earned his family’s keep as a musician, playing his accordion smokingusacigarettes.com]Online Cigarettes Store USA[/url] and singing at weddings and other events in Southern California. “I have been making an honest living, paying the bills and filing my taxes,” Luna said. Then the coronavirus pandemic struck, eliminating group gatherings — and all his bookings.

Since March, Luna, an immigrant from Mexico who is living in the United States illegally, has been trying to find construction work, factory work or any other work, to no avail. Going on three months without a gig, he barely made the rent and for the first time missed his car-insurance payment.

On Monday, the musician was among thousands in California hoping to sign up for a landmark new state relief program that will provide taxpayer-funded assistance to immigrants in the country illegally, who have been shut out of federal relief programs and unemployment assistance.In anticipation of the payments, people looking for information on how to apply over the weekend were directing a flurry of calls to the 12 nonprofit organizations contracted to vet the applications. By Monday, when the phone lines opened, many people reported they could not get through.

The $75 million cash assistance program, which will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, will be conducted almost entirely by telephone to avoid hazardous in-person contacts. “I am praying that I get through,” said Luna, 50, who had called a local nonprofit Friday, only to hear he would have to wait until Monday.

smokingusacigarettes.com]Online Cigarettes Store USA[/url]

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz