Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
alisawhite123 Offline

18.06.2020 10:32
‘An imminent danger of returning to work’ Antworten

In Philadelphia in recent days, a racist Trump-supporting mob armed with bats, guns, knives and other weapons massed in Marconi Plaza, ostensibly to defend a statue of Christopher Columbus. On Saturday and Sunday, with police watching at times and intervening at others, members of the mob called Native Americans “savages” and roughed up Chris Schiano, a reporter from independent media outlet Unicorn Riot, who was filming the scene, hitting him, damaging his camera and slashing the tires of his bike.

“I was knocked down a few times, punched, kicked and hit, and had my camera swung into a tree, ” Schiano told HuffPost. “At the time, it was a surreal bizarre experience, but in hindsight, I should have been afraid for my life. ”

Two weeks ago, a bat-wielding group of men in the Fishtown neighborhood of Philadelphia threatened Black Lives Matter protesters and attacked a producer at a local radio station, putting him in the hospital.

On Monday in Seattle, people associated with the Proud Boys, a neo-fascist street gang that has sparked violent confrontations in cities around the country, stalked into the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, ” a six-block area in the city where protesters are attempting to create a police-free neighborhood, seemingly looking to cause trouble. Among them was Tusitala “Tiny” Toese, a hulking goon who has been arrested repeatedly for attacking protesters. After leaving the autonomous zone, Toese and his associates did, in fact, get into a brawl with a man, roughing him up and smashing his phone before jumping in a minivan with the license plates removed and fleeing the scene.

smokingusacigarettes.com]Online Cigarettes Store USA[/url]

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz