Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 121 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
aolre Offline

14.12.2021 13:53
Seiko Prospex SRPG21K1 Replica Watch Antworten

Seiko Prospex LX Sky Limited Edition Watch Review-SNR049J1 (SBDB041)

I discussed the advantages of real GMT and traveler's GMT. I try to be neurotic, but anyone who has read my old post about Perrelet Seacraft GMT knows that I am mainly interested in GMT watches with 12-hour hands.

Watches with this function are difficult to find, especially affordable watches. When the pandemic hit, I always focused on adding another GMT to my favorites and stopped my frequent flying. Before that, some Seiko GMT was very attractive to me.

I have started to travel more now. Fortunately, Seiko Prospex LX appeared at a price I couldn't miss. This will check some of the boxes I have been looking for to fill. I will be able to experience Spring Drive and re-add GMT to the rotation.

More importantly, after checking the Seiko SBDC101/SPB143, I learned about the things that exist on the Seiko ladder from SKX watches. These watches make many of us like this watch. This makes me more and more curious about what will happen when you climb further up the ladder.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz